49

"did you cry at therapy?" yoongi asked, jungkook nodded, wiping his cheeks and sighing.

yoongi frowned, pulling the boy onto their bed and kissing his forehead, "is everything okay? what happened?"

jungkook sighed and shook his head, grabbing yoongi's hand and slipping it into his own.

"bunny" yoongi frowned, "wanna sleep" he mumbled, cuddling yoongi close to him, "okay" yoongi softly said, he was worried.

usually jungkook would talk to him about what was going on but he wasn't this time so he was worried.

-

yoongi decided to make brownies for jungkook, jungkook loved brownies, it would cheer him up.

yoongi put the pan in the oven, then patiently waiting for them to finish as he watched a show on his phone.

he ate some chocolate chips while doing so, occasionally checking in on jungkook who was sound asleep.

-

yoongi cut the brownie into squares, happy with how it turned out.

now he just needed his bunny boy to wake up so he could eat with him.

-

"jungkook, i made brownies for us" yoongi softly said, jungkook's eyes fluttered open.

"thank you" he smiled, sitting up and grabbing a piece, "what happened? why were you upset?"

jungkook set his brownie down and hummed, "i-it's just... m-my therapist. i told her that i was doing art therapy and she got mad and shouted at me. she said that it was the reason why i wasn't getting better and the reason i couldn't cope well" he mumbled, yoongi was speechless.

why would a therapist judge jungkook based on the type of therapy he preferred?

"jungkookie, she's a liar. you've been coping so well and if i were to compare it to how you coped a couple months ago, there would be a huge difference. everyone heals at different speeds, change therapists if you want to, i'm upset" yoongi sighed, kissing jungkook's forehead.

"thank you" he smiled.

-

@jeon_jungkook

euphoria.

6:30PM • 6 Apr 21

min_yoongi: oh my gosh jungkook, i seriously didn't know what you were capable of oh my gosh
|jeon_jungkook: <33

User1900188: his voice is amazing woah

jjk_fp: woah

-

"your song!" yoongi screamed, happy screams. he had the biggest smile on display and flapping his arms.

yoongi pulled him into the tightest hug he could give, "hyung! you'll kill me!" he gasped, yoongi giggled, kissing the boy's lips.