30

tw: mentions of promoting eating disorder

@min_yoongi

oh wow i gained weight. i'm at a regular weight now, this is nice

2:57PM • 20 Sep 20

jeon_jungkook: MHM GET IT YOONGI YES U ARE AMAZING AND CUTE AND NICE AND ILYSM
|min_yoongi: i love you more 😠😠
|jeon_jungkook: lies, argue and i will cry
|min_yoongi: ok, i will cry too
|jeon_jungkook: shh

proana: that's fucking disgusting, lose weight. if your weight is average, it's not good, starve yourself you bitch
|min_yoongi: get help, your thought process is not okay and i will delete your comment

yoonkookers: GO LIVE PLS
|min_yoongi: hmm
|jeon_jungkook: yoon hasn't eaten yet so maybe we should do a mukbang
|min_yoongi: i look disgusting while eating
|jeon_jungkook: stop lying

yoongi raised a brow when jungkook left the living room to answer a phone call, was something wrong?

jungkook came back with a disappointed sigh, "i got called into work" he said, yoongi's smile faded and he pouted, "have a good day at work" he frowned, jungkook felt his heart break when he saw yoongi frown.

"no pouting or frowning, i'm going to change my clothes and check the house" jungkook said, after yoongi's attempt, he would regularly check the house for anything that yoongi could harm himself with. yoongi didn't worry because he didn't really have anything to hide.

jungkook still found a way to take away his metal utensils, replacing them with plastic ones until he came back. yoongi found it weird but he knew jungkook was traumatized so he let him be, after all, it was his fault.

"when did you buy this medication?" jungkook asked, showing yoongi a bottle of ibuprofen and advil, "uh i can't remember, i have headaches so i take them sometimes" yoongi said, jungkook hummed,"i'm leaving one pill in a ziplock bag if you need it" he said, yoongi nodded and hummed.

"make sure to eat!"

yoongi turned on his live, he patiently waited for people to come, he was going to eat with his fans.

"hi everybody, today we're going to be eating, get your food and we're going to be talking about anything and enjoying our meals" yoongi smiled, setting down his food and getting a glass of water.

"what should we talk about first?" yoongi asked, looking at the comments to see what people had to say, "how's therapy going?" he read, yoongi hummed, "it's going good" he said, showing a thumbs up and ruffling his hair.

"by the way everyone, today i'm one month clean!" yoongi smiled, the comments started getting faster than usual which shocked him.

"i'm happy about that" he said, he was so grateful for jungkook who encouraged him to stay clean and was woth him every step of the way.

"okay, i'm gonna start eating before i start crying" he laughed, using his chopsticks to grab food.

he hummed, "this is so good, i'm such a good cook" he grinned, taking a sip of water, he put some food on the chopsticks and showed it to the camera, "everyone deserves to eat"

yoongi was mostly staring at comments instead of eating, it was distracting, "someone asked what i like most about myself, i wasn't going to say anything but i know jungkook is watching this despite the fact he's at work so let me think"