76

@jeon_jungkook

oh gosh i have so much to do... i have school, work, and i have to practice for MAMA... oh my gosh....

5:15PM • 12 Jan 22

min_yoongi: imagine just casually performing at MAMA and going to ur english class the next day 😭
|jeon_jungkook: THIS IS MY REALITY

User092717: help 💀

JK00: have u seen MAMA votes?
|min_yoongi: YES I GOT ALL THE PHONE NUMBERS I KNOW AND VOTED FOR JUNGKOOK AND THREATNED MY THERAPIST WITH NOT EATING IF SHE DIDN'T VOTE FOR JUNGKOOK
|jeon_jungkook: YOONGI?! THIS IS WHY SHE CALLED ME AND ASKED IF I WAS WORRIED ABOUT MAMA? AND NO I DONT SEE THE VOTES BECAUSE IM SCARED
|JK00: omg same yoongi i used my moms, sister, brother, aunt, uncles, grandparents, cousins phone number
|jeon_jungkook: ok...

yoongi hummed as a girl sat across him at breakfast.

"how long have you been here?" she asked, "um.. maybe a month?" he said, eating some eggs, "oh gosh, i'll be as fat as you in a month" she gagged, putting her hand over her mouth.

yoongi set his piece of bacon down and stared at it,"yeah, stare it at you piece of shit. you'll end up like that pig of you keep at it"

yoongi frowned, he wasn't hungry anymore. well he was hungry but didn't want to eat, "where is your food?" yoongi asked, "in my bra" she whispered, yoongi gasped.

"shut up! some of us don't want to end up like you!" she said, yoongi blinked. he stood up and headed over to a therapist with shaky hands. his eyes were pleading for comfort or something.

"well thank for telling me, yoongi. she'll be taken care. i won't mark you off because honestly, if i were told that too, i wouldn't want to eat and you ate almost all your meal" she sighed, yoongi frowned.

"i feel horrible about my body.." he mumbled, "i understand. what can you do to help yourself?" she asked, yoongi hummed, "maybe watch videos? specifically cat videos" he spoke,"if that's what helps you, go ahead"

yoongi didn't want to let this affect him. he went to a local coffee shop and bought a frappuccino and cake pop.

he slowly ate as he reassured himself he was okay. he ate in his car while driving.

jungkook

hi

i have to practice for mama so i'll be home a bit late

AHHHH

ok

yoongi

ok love

love u

DID U EAT

jungkook

YES

u eat too

ok?

i have to dance this is fun but so exhausting