73

tw: ed

it was yoongi's first day inpatient. he was really nervous. he was currently packing a small backpack of things like his therapist asked him to.

"why are you taking a book? you don't even read" jungkook mumbled as he rubbed his eyes, "i don't know to be honest" yoongi laughed.

"you should take a rubix cube" jungkook sleepily said, "i'll look stupid. i'm 28 playing with a rubix cube?" he scoffed, "yeah!" jungkook cheered.

he stood up, "well i'll get ready for work. i'll drop you off"

yoongi entered the place with shaky hands. he was nervous, but he knew he wasn't okay in the head.

"hi, what's your name?" the staff asked, "min yoongi" he mumbled, the staff looked up his name, "ah. it's your first day. you can head over there" the lady spoke, pointing somewhere else.

yoongi nodded, "thank you" he spoke, heading where the staff had told him to go.

"who are you?" the people already there asked, "i'm new here. my name is yoongi" he spoke, "ah, that's nice"

he nodded and sat down. soon enough, the therapist was there. she was really nice. she calmly explained what they would be doing and how everything worked.

a therapist sat across yoongi as the boy ate breakfast.

he wasn't really, 'eating', per say. he was picking at the food, "take a bite of the pancakes. they're good" the therapist spoke, "they look good. i just don't want to eat" he mumbled, "and why is that?"

yoongi started crying, he placed his legs to his chest and cried. he really didn't want to cry but this was the most he had eaten in a while.

"deep breaths, do you want to walk me through what you're feeling?" the therapist asked, "upset.. i want to quit this program and i just started" he sniffled, "can you think of anything we can do to help you?"

yoongi sniffled, "c-can i talk to you about my fiance as i eat?" he asked, the therapist nodded so he grabbed some polaroids he had of the boy.

he talked about jungkook as he took small bites of his pancakes and fruit. slowly but surely, he was done with his meal.

he did his therapy group which talked about his body distortions as well as his mindset.

it was a bit hard to open up about it but he did, he was content with himself for talking about it.

"i just ate. i don't want to eat again" he sniffled, he felt like a huge cry baby. he knew he was eating like a normal person but it felt like so much.

"do you want ensure?" the therapist asked, yoongi shook his head. he opened the gronala bar and set it down, "it's okay. what are you thinking about?" the therapist asked.

"how much of a fat pig i am" he scoffed, "eating like a normal person doesn't make you fat. we just talked about body distortions" the therapist spoke, "i know" he mumbled, rubbing his eyes.