13

Jungkook whined as he woke up to get ready for his shift. His throat was hurting, his body ached, and he felt nauseous. He started to debate if he should go to work or not.

He couldn't, he felt horrible. The boy rolled over over on his bed, unplugging his phone so he could call in sick.

"Thank you" Jungkook's nasally said before ending the call. He was mad, he wanted to hang out with his sweet boyfriend, not be stuck in bed, feeling like hell.

Jungkook

"Hyungie, I'm sick :(( "

Yoongi

"Oh no :( I'm gonna bring you some medicine and food, is there anything specific you want to eat?"

Jungkook

"Thank you so much hyungie, anything will be okay :(("

Yoongi

"I'll be there soon <3 "

Jungkook

"<3"

Yoongi frowned upon reading the messages. His boyfriend was sick, he didn't want that, letting out a sigh as he shut off his phone.

He looked around his kitchen as he thought of what to make Jungkook to eat. "Aish" Yoongi mumbled, getting a bit frustrated, he looked through his contacts and facetimed Seokjin.

"Seokjin hyung! I need your help, please help me" Yoongi said, almost begging. Seokjin hummed "What's up? I see you're in the kitchen, need help cooking?" Seokjin asked, the younger boy nodded "Jungkook is sick and I'm gonna make him some food and you know I suck at cooking" Yoongi whined and pouted, the older boy sighed "I'm going to have to giving you a cooking lesson" Seokjin chuckled, "I know how to cook, I just need some reassurance"

"Good job! Just put that in a container now" Seokjin smiled, Yoongi showed a small smile and grabbed some tupperware from a cabinet to put the soup in "Thank you hyung! I owe you one" Yoongi said, a small sigh leaving his mouth"No problem! I'm going to take a nap, goodbye" Seokjin said, Yoongi nodded "Goodbye"

Now, Yoongi was on his way to the pharmacy to grab some medicine for Jungkook. He carefully read the labels, he bought tylenol, advil, and nyquil for Jungkook,.

"Hyungie! You're here!" Jungkook's nasally voice said, Yoongi smiled and nodded "I made some soup and brought medicine, food first" Yoongi said, Jungkook stood up and walked to the kitchen while holding Yoongi's hand.

Jungkook grabbed a spoon from his cabinet and began eating the delicious food "Is it good?" Yoongi nervously asked, Jungkook looked up and nodded with a smile "It's delicious, thank you" The younger one said, a big smile formed on Yoongi's face upon hearing that.

"Here, I bought three types of medicine, chose one for now and take the rest later" Yoongi said, taking the pills and liquid medicine out of the plastic pharmacy bag "You're too nice. Thank you" Jungkook smiled, grabbing the bottle of advil and a water bottle. He placed a pill on his tongue and swallowed it with water.