4

"Everything seems good! Eat soft foods for the next week or so, stay away from hard and sticky foods and make sure to brush and floss regularly" The orthodontist said, Yoongi nodded and stood up from the dental chair, he bowed and walked out.

@min_yoongi

I just got my braces tightend :) They're purple now

12:36 PM • 28 Jun 20

winlee: So no one gonna tell him?
|user27270: THE WHEEZE I JUST LET OUT—

httpyoon: oh baby, good luck, you can do it :)

peachyyoons: Purple is a nice color, it must look very nice on you

User62518: You deserve more pain than a braces tightening
|httpyoon: You deserve a sword sliding across your neck xoxo 🥰

Yoongi felt the pain gradually increase, he frowned, he pushed his finger against one of his front teeth and winced "Ouch" He mumbled, a small whine leaving his lips.

Yoongi

"Is the shop busy? "

Jungkook

"Quite busy, why do you ask?"

Yoongi

"I want some ice cream, I got my braces tightend"

Jungkook

"Uh.. It's busy but you can still come over"

Yoongi

"No, I like when it's empty :("

Jungkook

"Well, what do you want me to do about it? There's delivery"

Yoongi

"Can you come over :(( "

Jungkook

"Of course, do you need any medication?"

Yoongi

"No, thank you :) "

As soon as Jungkook got on his break, he dashed out the door with Yoongi's beloved ice cream in hand. The older boy had gave him his address and requested that he would not leak it whatsoever. Once, Yoongi's address was leaked and it lead to him rushing to find a new house.

Jungkook knocked on the door and patiently waited for a response, soon enough, the oldest boy opened the door.
"Hey, come in" Yoongi shyly said, Jungkook smiled and came in, looking around the house.