48

@koreadispatch

Influencer Min Yoongi and Jeon Jungkook announce that their relationship has ended because of personal circumstances.

12:00PM • 1 Apr 21

Y00NK00K: what do i do with my username

myg_fp: oh my gosh???? no wtf.. they were perfect for each other:(((

yoonieee: they were like puzzle pieces, what happened:(

"a-and.. i want to say thank you for the support" yoongi cried on live, wiping his tears with his sleeve.

"h-having jungkook next to me was truly an experience i'll never forget" he sobbed, putting his head down on his desk.

"yoongi and i ended because simply, we weren't clicking anymore" jungkook sniffled, "our spark is gone so we're taking our own ways" he cried, putting his face in his hands.

"but yoongi is an amazing person.. i hope he does find someone" he sniffled, wiping his cheeks and looking at his live.

"we got them so good!" yoongi laughed, high fiving jungkook who was also laughing.

"i imagined us breaking up to cry on camera" jungkook giggled, "i did too" yoongi said, jumping up and down.

"i'm thinking of getting invisalign"

"i'll literally cry, get intensive therapy, and pass out"

jungkook stared at the boy, "why?" he asked, "because your bunny smile is cute" he frowned, jungkook laughed and sighed.

"i don't know.. netizens always say that—" yoongi placed his finger on the boy's lips, "people internet love to talk shit, their opinions don't matter" yoongi reassured, jungkook hummed.

"okay" he said, "i'm hungry" jungkook said, yoongi nodded, "me too" he mumbled.

(a/n: please ignore my filler part, i had no other ideas at 5am)

"oh my gosh, my mom heard we broke up, she's calling me" jungkook laughed, yoongi laughed.

jungkook answered, putting the phone on speaker for both of them to hear.

"hello mom" jungkook said, sadness in his voice "ah jungkookie, what happened with you and yoongi? you guys broke up?" she asked, you couldn't see her but you could tell she was frowning.

"yeah" he sighed, "why? you guys were perfect" she said, "i feel like we lost our spark" he cried, he wasn't really crying though.

"oh gosh, so what are you doing right now? where are you staying?" she worriedly asked, "a friend's house" he said, "should i come over?" she asked, yoongi bursted out laughing and grabbed the phone.

"i'm so sorry miss jeon, but it's an april fools prank" yoongi laughed, jungkook started laughing too.

the woman gasped, "both of you! you're both so, ugh.. you guys scared me" she laughed, "i love jungkook"