39

cw: mention of sex

@jeon_jungkook

kinda hard to take pictures from this angle. turned out nice, didn't it? me btw!

 turned out nice, didn't it? me btw!

4:56PM • 28 Dec 20

min_yoongi: bajoow9knsnx xndnie

min_yoongi: can i suck your dick plwaee

min_yoongi: plansej let sme suck ur xdick

Y00NkoOk: yoongi's panicking about this 😭
|min_yoongi: HELP ME

min_yoongi: REMINDER: HE'S MINE NOT URS. HE'S MINE ONLY. MINE ONLY!
|jeon_jungkook: yours only, sweet heart
|min_yoongi: im melting ndahs

User93729282: ur hot. hmu.
|min_yoongi: I SAID MINE ONLY!!!!

"y-you have a pretty body" yoongi stuttered as jungkook walked around the house shirtless and in sweatpants.

"i know" he smiled, yoongi wrapped his arms around jungkook's small waist, "sex?" yoongi asked, making jungkook chuckle, "can't say no to that pretty face of yours, can i?"

yoongi breathed out as he laid on the bed, "you're good" yoongi said, he was physically tired, "i know" jungkook grinned, "anyways, get up so i can change the sheets and we can go clean up" he said, yoongi let out a small whine, "i can't move"

jungkook huffed, carefully carrying yoongi and setting him on the floor to lay down, "can you get some clothes ready so we can wash up?" jungkook asked, yoongi hummed and nodded, going to grab some clothes for both of them.

"did you sleep well? no nightmares? i heard shuffling in the middle of the night but i don't know if it was because you had a nightmare" yoongi asked as he brushed his hair, "i didn't have a nightmare. i finally got some good sleep, it was so nice" jungkook said, yoongi hugged the boy.

"glad you slept well" yoongi said, putting on his long sleeve shirt and sweatpants, staring in the mirror. he didn't like certain things about himself but wouldn't say anything out loud.

"you're perfect, hyung"

yoongi turned on instagram live, a small smile on display, "hi everybody" he said, jungkook was washing some clothes. the boy liked chores for whatever reason.

soon enough, jungkook came into the room, "hi" he smiled, sitting down next to yoongi, "first, i wanted to share something now that kook is here. i was talking to my therapist and she said that since i started and now, i've made great improvement. i can cope with things better now, and i handle a lot of situations better than i would've a couple months ago" he smiled widely, revealing the pink bands on his teeth.

jungkook didn't know why but he started crying, "h-hyung" he cried into a pillow, he was so happy to hear that, it was relief, "oh jungkookie" yoongi chuckled, rubbing his back, smiling as he looked at the boy.

he kissed his cheek, wiping his tears and looking him in the eye, "why are you crying?" yoongi softly asked, jungkook sniffled, "because i-i'm so proud of you" he cried, yoongi hugged him tightly, "i wouldn't be here without you"

jungkook blinked back his tears, he didn't want to cry anymore, "n-no more tears!" he said, looking at the camera and whining, "my eyes are puffy. hyungie's fault" he pouted, playing with his hair.

"hm, cutie"

both chuckled, "what am i looking forward to?" yoongi questioned, he hummed, "vacation with jungkookie and getting my braces off. i'm getting them off in february! i'm excited. the first thing i will do is suck dick!" he cheered, jungkook burst out laughing, "you're so funny yoon. but, i am not happy he's getting his braces off. i will miss teasing him and his braces are the reason we met" he frowned, yoongi rolled his eyes.

"so what? you want me to tell ny orthodontist to give me the braces in a plastic bag as a memory?" he scoffed, jungkook laughed, ruffling yoongi's hair.

"i need to make a portfolio for school" jungkook said, yoongi hummed, "i don't know what that is" he said, chewing on a pocky stick, "it's like a series of things that shows my interests, who i am and what not" he said, yoongi nodded, letting out an 'ohh'.

"what do you plan on doing?" yoongi asked, "can i photograph you?" jungkook asked, a bright smile on display. who could say no?

"i can't say no to that smile...aish" he groaned into his hands, "i have a few things planned. can we start soon?" jungkook asked, he loved taking pictures, he loved the art. he loved everything about it!

"mhm. but are you sure? i-i mean, your friends are pretty! isn't that taehyung dude a model or something?" yoongi asked, he didn't think he was fit for a model, "if i wanted them as my models, i would've asked them but who did i ask?" jungkook questioned, raising a brow at his hyung.

"me" he huffed, he made a mental note to get jungkook's eyes checked.

"do you actually think i'm pretty?" yoongi asked as he picked at his dinner, jungkook set his chopsticks down, "yes. why do you ask?" he said, his voice was intimidating.

yoongi shivered, "i-i don't know" he said, "you're a beautiful boy no matter what, you know that. people love to talk shit about successful people, they're always going to find something to shit on you for but all that matters is what you think about yourself" jungkook said, kissing yoongi's forehead, "thank you kook" he frowned, "eat now, okay?"

"you know the brand your weighed blanket is from?" yoongi asked, jungkook nodded as he got ready for bed, "they reached out since they found out we have mental disorders and we could benefit from the blankets. they want us to promote it. i will if you think the blanket helps you. i don't like false advertising" yoongi spoke, looking at the boy who was typing on his laptop.

"it does help, it helps ground me and i sleep better" he yawned, closing his computer and putting it away to go to sleep, "sounds amazing bub, so i'll accept the thing" he said, jungkook nodded and shut his eyes, he was exhausted.

"cuddle me please" jungkook frowned, yoongi nodded, who could say no to his cute face?

honestly idk where im going with this. pls give me ideas. stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: give me sad ideas. sorry this is a bit short 😞