57

yoongi had no motivation to move from bed. he had no idea how he was going to convince jungkook that he was okay.

it was easy to lie to him before because they didn't live together but now they lived together and planned to get married.

he pulled out his phone, clicking on his therapists contact.

"hello, this is min yoongi. i was wondering if you can have a session with me today" he spoke, a sigh leaving his mouth.

"so, why did you decide to schedule?" his therapist asked, yoongi sighed and pulled his legs to his chest.

"i feel like i'm falling into a depressive episode. i could barely get out of bed this morning and i feel so empty, useless, so much.." he mumbled, running his hands through his hair.

"did something trigger it?" his therapist asked, yoongi shrugged, "it's almost the 1 year anniversary of my attempt so maybe that"

his therapist nodded, "you've made so much progress within months, i'm sure that if you fall into a depressive episode, you'll cope well"

jungkook

hi yoonie

hru

yoongi

im ok im just looking at twt

jungkook

oo

what'd u do today

yoongi

stayed in bed

jungkook

did u eat?

yoongi

no

don't wanna

jungkook

why not?

yoongi

just don't feel like it :/

hbu bub

jungkook

my shop added a new flavor and it's rlly yummy so

i ate like 3 cups of it already

r u ok yoonie???

yoongi

mhm

i just woke up on the wrong side of the bed lol

jungkook

💀💀

kk

yoongi had around 2 hours to figure out what to do.