80

"i don't want to go to my orthodontist" yoongi huffed as he put on a long sleeve shirt, "you should've listened but noo! too annoying, too forgetful" jungkook mocked, making yoongi pout.

"they are annoying" he defended himself, "how do you pay so much money and let them shift? my mom was pissed that i got braces again because she spent so much money on my teeth" jungkook spoke, "i bet my mom would've gotten mad at me too. i also simply don't care. well i do, but i am forgetful"

jungkook rolled his eyes, "mhm" he mocked, earning a slap across the head.

"so what's the problem?" his orthodontist asked as he reclined on the seat. he could hear jungkook giggle from the visitor seat.

"my bottom teeth retainer doesn't fit" he said, handing the orthodontist the case, the orthodontist opened the case and grabbed the retainer, "open"

yoongi allowed the man to try and fit the retainer but he wasn't able to despite yoongi's whines and winces.

"gosh yoongi, how'd you do this?" the orthodontist asked, yoongi shrugged which made jungkook chuckle.

"does your top retainer fit?" he asked, yoongi nodded, "a bit tightly" he said, the man nodded, "good, i need you to wear that one 24 hours unless eating or brushing" he spoke.

"however, your bottom teeth" the man said, letting out a 'tsk, tsk' as he stared at yoongi's x-rays.

"you have 2 options for your bottom teeth. you can have braces for a short period of time or i can make you another retainer but they'll stay like they are now" the orthodontist spoke, yoongi sighed. braces, again? he was almost 30 for gosh's sake, but he was self concious about his crooked teeth.

"you seem conflicted. would you like to think about it at home and then you can call regarding what you will like to do?" the man asked, "what happens if i do nothing?" yoongi asked.

"i think they'll just shift more" the man said, "i'd like to think about it at home"

"this is the worst day of my fucking life" yoongi said as he slammed his car door, "well, you were warned"

yoongi crossed his legs and arms, a pout on his face, "what are you going to do?" jungkook asked as he drove to a nearby coffee shop.

yoongi had to resist the urge to make a depression joke, "i was thinking maybe get braces on my bottom teeth again? i feel self concious about my crooked teeth and since we're going to get married, i need everything to be perfect"

jungkook frowned, "our wedding would still be perfect if you had crooked teeth, yoon. but if you want to get braces for them, go ahead. whatever helps you feel good"

yoongi kissed jungkook's cheek and smiled. he was truly in love.

yoongi was a bit stressed out with the wedding planning. cakes, photos, best men, food. he was tired.

he wanted this to be perfect so everything stressed him out.

"i don't like that shade" yoongi said as the wedding planner showed them a shade of color for their invitations, he sighed.