epilogue

love didn't have to be a thing from fairy tales, it was something yoongi had learned. love didn't have to be something you could only dream of and it was something that existed and he was very capable of.

jungkook learned that love didn't have to be ugly, it didn't have to be full of angry shouts and threats like his high school boyfriends would do. in fact, they were more like hugs and kisses at any time he wanted.

the younger boy sat at the kitchen table editing some pictures as yoongi made eggs for them.

"too early for this" yoongi yawned, putting the eggs on a plate and serving them to jungkook, "sorry love!" he teased, "can you make me a coffee too?"

yoongi sighed, "you're so lucky i love you" he said, starting the coffee machine, "what are you even working on?" he asked, adding ice into his bitter coffee before walking to jungkook.

"editing photos" he said, he worked for a photography company and was extremely good at it, he was the most suggested photographer there. both boys were still influencers but updated a bit less.

"ah" yoongi said, "amazing" he spoke, jungkook laughed, "thank youuu!"

love was good, love was peaceful, and love was caring. that was all yoongi could think about as he laid next to jungkook and played witht he boy's hair.

years ago, he was scared of falling in love because of everything he had heard. he had heard about all of it from fans and family members. his heart ached as he heard the stories of how the love of two people fell quickly within a span of months. he was scared of that but when he stared at jungkook's doe eyes, he knew that wasn't going to happen.

he would talk to jungkook about his concern and jungkook always reassured him it wouldn't hapoen because they both always communicatex their wants and needs.  the tights hugs and kisses from the soft lips reassured yoongi even more.

"i'm so in love with you" yoongi said, his eyes staring with adoration at jungkook, he poked the youngers chubby cheeks.

jungkook smiled, "love you too"

when jungkook did something wrong, he wasn't shouted at like his past boyfriends. he would be consoled and receive advice from yoongi.

"i'm sorry" jungkook frowned, yoongi stared at the spilled cereal and broken bowl on the floor, the cereal got on his favorite sweatpants.

"hey bub, just clean it up, it's fine, i'll just shower" he said, giving the boy a smooch on the cheek.

yoongi got ready to shower. he placed his bracelets on the sink counter and his wedding ring in a special little box. soon enough, jungkook headed inside.

"can i shower with you?" he asked, yoongi nodded, a small smile creeping on his face upon the thought of seeing jungkook's body.

yoongi scrubbed jungkook's shampoo into his head, the coconut smell filling the shower.

"coconut shampoo for a coconut head" he said, jungkook laughed, "i think my hair is too long these days" jungkook said, "i like it" yoongi frowned.

"it's hard to manage, i'll cut it to the way i has before" he said, now his turn to wash yoongi's hair.

he grabbed some ok yoongi's pink shampoo. it was a rose smelling shampoo and jungkook loved to smell it. people online noticed how jungkook often smelled yoongi's head.

"i love your shampoo" jungkook said, yoongi grabbed the boy by the waist and leaned on his chest, he smiled.

"thank you" he said, he loved this boy so much.

"ah that feels good"

yoongi giggled as he massaged the boy's back and legs, "thank you, yoongi. i'm so grateful for this, i'm always squating to take pictures so my legs hurt and thank you for the massage" he mumbled, "thanks to all the squating, your butt is hugee!"

jungkook laughed, "it's decently sized, i think your butt is bigger. i see how you struggle to fit your jeans over that humongous ass you have"

"hey!" he said, jokingly slapping the back of jungkook's head, "what? i'm telling the truth" he scoffed.

yoongi and jungkook stared at the stars above them as they laid on a towel in the sand, right across the ocean.

it was pretty dark, the sky was dark blue and the stars were shining brightly. they were here to celebrate 4 years since yoongi had proposed.

"this is so nice" yoongi smiled as he felt the cool breeze, "it really is"

they cuddled, yoongi's face was in jungkook's chest, the taller boy placed a kiss on yoongi's forehead.

"i'm so lucky to have you my golden boy" yoongi said, "lucky to have you too"

jungkook pointed at the two stars in the sky, "that's us" he said, yoongi smiled, "why?" he asked, "because they're close to each other, they're basically kissing"

"how can stars kiss, jungkook-ah..? i thought you were about to say some romantic cliche thing.."

"i don't know!" he frowned, "you know what though?" he asked, yoongi hummed, "what?" he asked, "we can kiss"

yoongi giggled as the boy got on top of him. their lips connected to kiss just like the stars, like jungkook said.

"asshole! you gave me a hickey!" yoongi huffed, checking his phone camera as they built sand castles.

yoongi stomped on jungkook's sand castle, "for giving me a hickey" he mumbled, "oh shut up, you let me" he said, beginning to rebuild his sand castle.

"i hate that you're right" he mumbled, sitting neck to jungkook on the sand. he helped build more sand castles.

yoongi leaned on jungkook's head, "i made the right choice. i keep thinking of all the choices i made to get here" yoongi said, "if my teeth weren't crooked, i wouldn't have gotten braces, without braces i probably would have never gone to the shop you work at and then, we wouldn't have met and we would be doing such different things" he softly said, running his index finger across the sand to make a heart.

"that's true, hyung. if my mom hadn't gotten sick, i wouldn't have worked at the ice cream shop. i think we were meant to be. i think this was our fate" he said, grabbing his index finger and putting a, 'j+y', inside the heart.

yoongi smiled seeing the initials, "i think your fate was to be a spoiled bunny" yoongi teased, jungkook whined, "you're so mean!"

the boys looked up, the light of the moon shining on them.

"the moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

"it is, it's absolutely beautiful"

thank you so much! sorry this is kind of short! stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: what was your favorite part of this book?