86

"why didn't you eat?"

yoongi stared at the boy who looked frustrated, "because i wasn't hungry"

jungkook sighed, "you always say that.  how do i know you're telling the truth?" he asked, "you know eating in the morning makes me feel sick" yoongi explained.

"and how do i know that's true?" jungkook scoffed, "we've been together for years!" yoongi defended.

"how come you haven't eaten? it's 4pm! you could have eaten something!" jungkook said, "because i wasn't hungry! you never trust me about these things!" yoongi raised his voice.

"and how am i supposed to, hm?" he asked, yoongi scoffed, "i ate a tangerine, happy?" he asked.

"why is that all you ate? i worked the whole day and still ate more" jungkook spoke, raising his voice.

"can you just be understanding! i wasn't hungry! you're not trying to understand even though we've been together for years!" he shouted from frustration, "i try!" jungkook defended.

"well try harder!" he shouted.

it fell silent.

the boy's weren't looking at each other, jungkook didn't say a word before leaving and slamming the door.

shit.

yoongi stared at the ground, his heart racing as he thought more about it. he shouted. he never shouted; let alone at his prince.

he felt guilty. how dare him shout at jungkook. it was a moral sin in his book. especially over a stupid tangerine.

yoongi slammed a cup on the ground. he couldn't cope with anger because he never got angry.

jungkook made sure no one could see the tears running down his cheeks as he looked at the floor.

he felt horrible for shouting at yoongi. maybe yoongi was right; maybe he wasn't trying hard enough to understand.

it was wrong of him to compare the boy to himself when they were extremely different in terms of activity and schedules.

he sniffled, grabbing his phone.

"minnie, can i come over?" he cried.

"you get so worked up over fights. i get that he's the love of your life and stuff, but fights are okay. it's okay not to agree on stuff, what matters is that you make up" jimin said, caressing jungkook's hair.

"he's alone at home and—" jungkook began sobbing, "you love him a lot" jimin said, jungkook nodded as he cried.

"how about you sleep for a bit?" jimin asked, jungkook sniffled and nodded.

jimin

hi

you and jk fought

so just wanted to check in
seen at 4:56PM