28

"good morning" jungkook said as he walked to yoongi with a plate of eggs and a cup of orange juice, yoongi let out a lazy hum and flipped over on his stomach, "i made you breakfast, eat" jungkook said, placing yoongi's food on their night stand.

yoongi sat down, his eyes were small due to the fact he was tired, "thank you" yoongi mumbled, grabbing the fork and poking at the eggs, "have you eaten yet?" yoongi asked, jungkook nodded, "yeah, these are for you, i'm going to shower, you stay here"

the small boy nodded and continued to eat to not worry jungkook. he wanted to get better for jungkook, he didn't want to concern him.

-

@min_yoongi

eat! please! you need it. rn i am eating eggs and juice, share what you have eaten today!

10:56AM • 10 Sep 20

yoobi: i ate tangerines bc it's barely 6am here, i'll eat more later tho!!
|min_yoongi: tangerines are delicious yum

yoonkookies: rice yummy
|min_yoongi: yes it really is
|yoonkookies: did jungkook eat yet
|min_yoongi: yup

min_yoongi: jungkook is in the shower, im boutta get in with him
|min_yoongi: HE'S SINGING LIKE AN ANGEL OH MYGSJS
|y00nkook: £¥¥¢|\€}
|lululolol: UM??!

-

yoongi didn't get in the shower with jungkook but he did sit down and admire his angel like singing.

his boyfriend was so talented and an amazing person in general, "jungkook, you're an amazing singer" yoongi said causing the youngest to scream.

"h-hyung! you scared me!" jungkook whined, yoongi chuckled, "sorry, but you sound amazing" yoongi smiled, jungkook laughed, "thanks yoon, are you done eating?" jungkook asked as he finished washing his hair, "mhm, i'll shower after you"

"okay, get out, i'm about to change" jungkook chuckled, yoongi hummed and left, allowing the boy to change and style his hair.

it was 2pm. the interview was at 3 so they were currently on their way to where it was going to be filmed.

"jungkook, stop the car" yoongi said, leaning his head back. the younger boy nodded and parked at a nearby store, "i need to throw up" yoongi said, putting his hand over his mouth, his face was changing colors, "get out of the car, i hate throw up" jungkook said, yoongi had no choice but to run to the store. 10 minutes later, yoongi was back to the car.

"i feel disgusting" yoongi said, no matter how much water he gulped down, his throat and breath felt horrible, "go brush your teeth, that's probably going to make it better, wait a few minutes"

jungkook himself was disgusted by the idea of vomit, he hated it so much but tried his best to keep it together for yoongi.

after everything was fixed, it was interview time which made yoongi want to vomit again. he chugged a glass of cold water in hopes of making the feeling go away.

this was jungkook's first time making a public experience that wasn't making a video with yoongi. they were being interviewed.