66

"yes, thank you" yoongi said on the phone, a smile on his face. he was so excited! he found an amazing person to help him and jungkook plan their wedding. they had an appointment with the person soon so they could start planning it out.

jungkook stared at the boy, "what has you excited?" jungkook asked, "so you know that wedding planner you showed me? i was able to reach out to them and i scheduled an appointment so we can start discussing our wedding" he smiled, making jungkook jump up and down.

"i'm excited! i have things i want already! wait let me show you!" jungkook grinned, running to their room to grabbed something.

he came back with a binder, "okay so, when we got together i began documenting our dates and stuff, most of the binder is that but i also have some thing's i want for our wedding" he explained, yoongi nodded.

"okay so once you bought me some desert when we went on a picnic and i loved it. i want that at our wedding" he said, "oh yeah, i want that too" yoongi spoke. jungkook talked more about what he wanted, a smile on his face as he talked about it.

"as for suits, we should wait until it's almost time since our body could change from now to when we get married" yoongi said, jungkook nodded to agree, "i agree"

yoongi cuddled with jungkook, he loved jungkook so much.

it was hard for him to believe that he was going to get married even though he was the one who proposed. fucking hell, he didn't even think he was going to make it to the age of 21 but here he was, engaged.

he had a rough childhood and tough teenage years. he wouldn't tell jungkook but august 12 wasn't his only attempt. he had one when he was 14.

at 14, yoongi was miserable. he was bullied at school, didn't have enough money at home, his parents were always working to try to better their financial situation. he was pretty much alone in this dark world.

to think he made it this far was surprising, he was happy. he never thought he was going to be happy.

he looked at the boy who was eating some fruit, feeling his eyes water. he frowned and pulled him in for a hug.

"are you okay, yoonie?" jungkook asked, the boy nodded, "just remembering my childhood" he mumbled, "is that good or no?"

yoongi shrugged, "not really?" he said, pulling his knees to his chest. the younger boy didn't hesitate to give him a big hug, "i'm so proud of you"

yoongi frowned, tears falling from his eyes, "t-thank you"

"this cafe is nice" yoongi said as he sat down across from jungkook at a table, jungkook nodded, "i like it"

"i want a bagel and iced americano" yoongi spoke, "i'll get... a donut and slushee" he said, yoongi handed the boy his card, "i wanted to pay" the young boy frowned, "as long as i'm alive, that's not happening" yoongi laughed, jungkook pouted, "meanie"

"i need to take out my elastics but that's embarrassing to do" he frowned, staring at his donut, "go to the bathroom or something" yoongi said, jungkook nodded, "i'll be back"

yoongi patiently waited, he looked around the cafe and saw a small boy approach him, "sir, can you help me with my homework?" he asked, yoongi hummed and nodded.