Re. 6 -END-

"Soooooo~! How was the water park, guys?! Did you see any familar faces--"

"I did." Rin coughed. He tried to get Momo out of his head, but due to Nagisa mentioning the word "face," suddenly reappeared in Rin's head. Rin viciously scratched his head out of pure annoyance and headed straight for the pool.

Welcome back to Iwatobi High, I guess.

Nagisa was following your date around for a while and Makoto and Haru were just being... Makoto and Haru.Rei, on the other hand, suddenly remembered something because of Nagisa.

His homeowork.

"Ahhaha~ I managed to get an 80% on the packet~! Thank you so much, Rei-chan!"

"It is my greatest pleasure," Rei laughed wholeheartedly. Haru smirked and replied with the sassiest remark ever.

"Rei, you always pleasure yourself." That got the whole club room going. It was almost time for you to head over to the poolside where Gou was chilling. Before you could even step out the door, Makoto stopped with his soft and warm hand.
"?!" you went as you felt a sudden jerk of the arm. Makoto tried to be gentle with you, but it looks like he couldn't control his power due to the fact that he gains muscle every second.

"Oh! I'm sorry! Ahem. I guess this is the right time to open the thing, huh?" Makoto said in a low voice. You gave the boy an awkward look that made him feel a bit uncomfortable. Makoto then looked at Rei and back at you. Although he didn't look as serious as Rei, he was, deep down, of course.

"I overheard Rei telling Haru that he'll stay behind for a while to go do something, so I guess this is the perfect time."

You felt that you were given the OK to open the gift, but decided to wait until Haru, Makoto, and Nagisa headed out to go practice.

"Mako-chan! Haru-chan! Let's gooooo~!" Nagisa signaled them. Even the boy knew that Rei wanted to do something while the others practiced. It'll only take 10 minutes, he said at one point. Makoto and Haru headed out in a casual manner as you and Rei were left behind in the club room. It was sure empty and quiet regardless of the splashing noises the boys (mostly Nagisa) made in the pool. Like what Makoto said, it's the perfect time to go open that gift!

"Oh, dear. I almost forgot." said Rei. "About that little note that was attached to the gift Makoto-sempai or Haruka-sempai gave you a while back.... I guess it's the right time to open it. Why I said don't open righr away, huh? Well, to put it this way, I felt that it was sort of a rush to have you open it at the water park where EVERYONE can see. I understand how it feels to be a bit flustered and embarrassed over something so silly (*under breath* Nagisa-kun I'll get you for this). I want this to be a private moment between the two of us."
That really put a smile on your face. The nerd knew exactly what it feels to be embarrassed in public (don't lie because it's not like you've never been embarrassed in your entire life). You eagerly took out the gift and gently unwrapped it. The ribbons were decorated with butterflies and penguins (Nagisa chose this kind of ribbon).
........
"The look on your face shows me great delight. I'm glad you love it with all your heart~" Rei was blushing (aww look at this baby nerd) the entire time, thinking that you wouldn't appreciate Rei's gift (why the hell wouldn't you?). The gift was a cute little plushie of you and Rei holding hands. It looks so professional and clean.

"Haruka-sempai helped me out with it and I just went along with it. It was very easy as soon as he taught me for about two minutes."

You walked up to Rei and gave him a peck on the cheek, making him blush even harder. Rei rubbed his cheek and smiled nervously at you.

"Ahaha~ Thank you so much. Now, shall we get going? Everyone's waiting--"

"REI-CHAN BETTER NOT LOSE HIS SWIMSUIT AGAIN OR ELSE I'M NOT HELPING~!"

"NAGISA-KUN, STOP SHOUTING FALSE FACTS ABOUT ME!"

That was one hell of a date, huh?

-END OF REI'S ROUTE-