Re.3

"If you and your girlfriend are going to the water park, then so will I!" Nagisa declared proudly. Rei was a bit stunned to see the little boy stepping up to the plate like that. You, on the other hand, found this very amusing to watch, so you just sat back and watched the two losers bicker for a bit.

"Nagisa-kun, this date is intended for only me and her! You're not involed!"

"Oh, I can be if you admit that you're ga--"

"NAGISA-KUN."

Deep down inside you were crying so hard that it hurt your sides so much. The way that they barked at each other just couldn't make you stop straining your sides from laughing so much. Nagisa smirked at Rei and glanced at you for a quick second.

"Saaayyyyy~ I know this is a whole game or whatever, but to be honest, I find you really cute."

Every word that came out of Nagisa's mouth was either nonsense or just plain cute. You couldn't stand to awe at him, so you showed your red face in front of the two boys for once, feeling a bit flustered and hot.

"Anyway, Nagisa-kun. You should get going."

"Ah! Right! I'm supposed to meet up with Mako-chan and Haru-chan! Catch ya later!"

And there he goes. Rei turned to you and apologized for the inconvenience that he and Nagisa brought to you. You brushed it off as if it was nothing, and told him that it was very entertaining to see them interact with each other. Rei blushed a little and fogged up his glasses out of pure embarrassment. 

"Haha... Well, shall we get going?" Rei said in a calm voice. You nodded in response.

FINALLY you guys are getting somewhere.

.................................

Welcome to the water park where you can ram down people in your way while going down on the slide. You felt the excitement and joy gushing through your entire body as you just couldn't wait to get on the water slide. The thing is, you really wanted to keep an eye out on Rei in case of an emergency (and you know what kind of emergency). You scanned the entire area and noticed some familiar faces.

Black hair and blue eyes... Brown hair and green eyes.... And there's a dude with red hair and.... red... eyes... You thought as you secretly watched them from afar. Rei came up to you ad asked what you were staring at. You didn't want to be rude, but oh well. You told him, and he noticed the three young (and hot as hell) boys hanging out on the other side of the pool.

"Oh! I didn't know that they're gonna be here." Rei tried to get their attention by waving his arms in the air. You, however, didn't want to attract any attention, so you struggled to put Rei's arms down. Sadly enough, the three boys you were staring at stared back.

You kept your distance away from Rei, pretending to be a stranger to him. Did it work?

Did. It. Work???????