Date A Swimmer! Intro

One fine day... You bgin to feel a bit excited with every step you took. You were on your to Iwatobi High School. According to some letter you received in the mail, you've been personally chosen to go to the school at its closed hours. You don't even attend the school, but you were happy when you got the news.

You finally arrived at the front gates of the school, with a letter in one hand and your bag in the other. You were ready to go. You slowly opened the gates that lead to the campus and from that point on you began your journey into Iwatobi.

......................

Whatever was written in the letter directed you to the swim club room. You hurriedly rushed in without second thought, and took a few breaths to keep calm. You looked around the room, and saw nothing but colorful towels hanging from the cubbies that were against the pale blue wall. You looked at the letter again, and the next step asked you to close your eyes for a while. So, you did. Moments later, you opened them, and right in front of you were five muscular boys who just got back from practice. They were soaking wet and handsome. Their muscles were pulsing with pure excitement. You just stood there with your mouth open. You were amazed by their biceps and triceps. No. You were amazed by whatever they had! In your head, you thought..

Let the games begin...

Welcome to the Iwatobi Swim Club. I will be your personal holographic assistant throughout this entire dating sim. Here, you will choose only one out of the five boys present before you. Once you have made your decision, you shall go out with your partner for about one week (or more if your partner feels the need to get to know you a bit more). After your one week date is over, you may now leave the school with an added bonus: the boy's phone number and a personal sleepover. Here is the main menu where you can select which boy you want to go out with.

If you choose:

Haruka Nanase: You will go through Haruka's Route throughout the entire game. Each route title will be represented with an "H.1" "H.2" and so on and so forth.

Makoto Tachibana: You will go through Makoto's Route throughout the entire game. Each route title will be represented with an "M.1" "M.2" and so on and so forth.

Nagisa Hazuki: You will go through Nagisa's Route throughout the entire game. Each route title will be represented with an "N.1" "N.2" and so on and so forth.

Rei Ryugazaki: You will go through Rei's Route throughout the entire game. Each route title will be represented with an "Re.1" "Re.2" and so on and so forth.

Rin Matsuoka: You will go through Rin's Route thoughout the entire game. Each route title will be represented with an "Ri.1" "Ri.,2" and so on and so forth.

Please note that each Route is different in length. Each boy will have interactions with the other boys as you're on your date. Also, each ".1" begins with "Haruka's Route," "Makoto's Route," etc. Choose carefully and wisely and enjoy your stay with the swimmer boys.

*LOG OFF*