M.7 -END-

It has been a few hours since Makoto came back to the house, and you're still asleep. That little box Rin gave you earlier was lying on the floor. Perhaps you kicked it to the floor in your sleep?

Makoto walked back in the room and noticed you finally waking up. He had some homemade tea ready to go for you.

"You've been asleep for ages, haha. I'll just keep this warmn for now--" Then, you awoke to his angelic voice. You told him that you were fully awake and wanted to try out his tea. He was so happy to see you with your eyes fully open. Makoto poured a small cup of tea for you and handed it over. His hands were so warm, and so was your pounding heart.

*sip sip*

"Is it good? Too sweet? Bitter? Do I have to work on it a little bit more--" You hurriedly flew over to Makoto and pecked him on the cheek. You thanked him for being with you throughout this dating sim, and for being the best friend you could ever have. Makoto's face turned apple red as you leaned away from him for a second. His face was so warm because of you, which made Makoto stutter in his sentences. You giggled and picked up the present that Rin delivered to you not too long ago. Makoto noticed i too and smiled.

"Haha, it looks like Rin was here to give it to you, huh? Good for him. Well, I guess the time is right. Wanna open it?"

You looked at the gift then back to Makoto, then back at the gift then back to Makoto. Your heart was pounding like crazy, and you ust couldn't stop its excitement from taking over your body. You slowly unwrapped the box, and to your surprise....

"So? Do you love it?"

It was a nekclace with two orca charms on it; a blue orca and a pink orca. They resembled the two of you. Your bond, your love for each other... Everything was in that necklace. 

"I was working part-time for quite some time to raise money to get you that... It's a bit expensive, so..."

Under your breath, you said, "I love it so much, Makoto." You hid your face along with the necklace away from Makoto because you were so damn embarrassed to say anything else. Well, good news is that this is not just the only present you'e gonna get...

Makoto leaned towards you with such a seductive expression on his face. He felt the urge to eat you up so much due to your cuteness. 

He locked lips with you, leaving you in astonishment. It was a long one, a VERY long one. He refused to let go of you, and pinned you to the couch you were hanging out on. All of a sudden, you felt the slip of his tongue into your mouth. Makoto was being his usual playful self, but no one, especially his friends, couldn't describe what his playful self was actually like. He began to slowly close your eyes as if you were slowly being pulled into a deep slumber by his sweet kiss. He still held onto you, and his tongue swirled in your mouth. You were extremely turned on by this side of Makoto. This was another side that you've never sen before, and you're pretty much the first one to ever witness it. The two of you soon broke the long kiss...

"I'm so glad.... to have you with me...." Makoto panted, trying to get some air. You blushed and smiled at him, cupping his face with your small and cat-like hands.

Makoto held you in his arms and sniffed your hair. The smell of peach and strawberry, as he described it. 

"This game is so fun.... Thanks a bunch, sweetheart..." Makoto sighed out of pure happiness. Soon after, Makoto's phone rang.

Makoto: Haru?

Haru: Makoto, how's your date?

Makoto: Doing great as always!

Haru: Nagisa, Rei, and I decided to throw a little party. It's next week.

Makoto: Sounds great!

"You wanna come, too?" Makoto asked you in a split second.

You nodded.

Makoto: We'll come over!

Haru: That's good. *sigh* I'm glad. You two will have a great future together..

Makoto: ..Eh? Oh aha. Thanks, Haru, haha... Well, I'm gonna come over to your place right now.

Haru: Okay. See you.

Makoto: Nn!

"Aha... I guess Haru's right about us... Well, let's get going!" The two of you headed out the door, leaving the opened box behind. The cat, on the other hand, found it and ecided to claim it as its own little bed.

-END OF MAKOTO'S ROUTE-