M.3

".... Hey, are you awake?" 

Apparently, you and your adorable date were sitting on a park bench. You ended up falling asleep on Makoto's shoulder and just slept part of the date away (really, why would you do that, you poor thing?). Makoto's smile warmed you inside and out; it even fully woke you up when you struggled to stay awake. He looked down at your with his precious green and innocent eyes. He just kept staring at you.... You're his treasure box, and he's your key. A Very big key, you thought. You remained on his shoulder, not wanting to leave that beautiful place you called home. Makoto coughed a little and looked at the clear and crispy sky.

"There's this really neat movie that's coming on around 6... I was wondering if you wanna see it?" You looked back up at him and smiled. GOD, he is so gorgeous. His smile, his body-- every, single, thing.

Yes.

"Oh, that's great! I know you'll love it as much as I do!" Makoto laughed. Then, something struck you.

Where did the cat go?

You gently tugged on Makoto's sleeve and asked him where he left the cat. The gentle giant giggled and gave you a pat on the head.

"There, there. The little guy's right here. See?" He lifted his left arm, revealing  a sleeping ball of adorableness. He was softly purring in its sleeping, dreaming about whatever he could dream. Food? Drink? Makoto? Whatever.

"This is gonna be a fun date~~" Makoto sighed with relief...

.......

It's now 6pm and it was time for the movie to start. The two of you sat near the large screen as you in particular wanted to see some action up close. Makoto thought about the same thing, too. He looked back at you and smiled once again. He leaned in on your right side and whispered, "Do you need anything?" You looked at him with a very satisfied expression on your cheerful face and shook your head.

"If anything, let me know, okay?" Makoto reminded you.

It was time.

......

It was just midway of the movie you started to struggle to not break down and cry in front of your date. It's okay, he understands. He felt you trembling from deep within yourself that he just had to hold your hand to keep you calm.

Uh, NOPE.

That made the situation even worse due to the fact that he's the most gorgeous muscled jesus you've ever dated. His hand suddenly burned you up and you just wanted to pounce on the boy with everything you've got.

So emotional, so intense. Then, a happy scene came up. It was funny, and saved you from so much emotional pain. The two of you began to laugh.

Aw, how cute was that?

Moving on now!