H.3

"Oi. It's time to go..." Haru was quietly and carefully trying to wake you up as you napped away. It has been an hour since the two of you slept... You slowly opened your eyes to the beautiful dolphin boy who was looking down on you with his ocean blue eyes. You mumbled his name for a quick second, and went back to sleep.

"Hey..!" Haru carefully lifted you up from the floor and held you in his arms. 

Aw damn. Somethhing's not right here. He placed his hand on your forehead and noticed something unusal about you...

YOU. ARE. SICK.

Sick on the first date? Why? You felt the urge to just lie there on Haru's floor and sleep the pain away while he watched over you like a hawk, Haru felt that intense heartbeat of his skip at least twice. He didn't want you to fall ill in his own house. He desparately thought of something that could make you feel better so that the two of you can get going. The last time he was in complete fear was... Oh yeah... That.

Haru's phone suddenly buzzed in.

Haru: Makoto?

Makoto: Haru? Ah, thank goodness you picked up! How's your date?

Haru: Not good. Well, the date itself, I mean.

Makoto: Haha, I know that. Wait, what do you mean it's not going well? Is something the matter?

Haru: She's sick...

Makoto: Oh gosh! I hope she's okay! I talked to her earlier about you taking care of Ran and Ren while I'm out for a while. 

Haru: Babysit them for you? Why not ask Nagisa or--

Makoto: Nagisa's going to the water park with Rei, Rin and Gou are spending some family time together, and uh... I need help... Sorry, Haru for putting you through all this..

Haru: Don't be. 

You then opened your ears up to their convo and listened closely. You softly muttered a "I'll be fine, just go take care of the kids for him" in which Haru let out a small sigh of relief.

Haru: I'll do it.

Makoto: But what about your--

Haru: She says she'll be fine while I watch them.

Makoto: Oh, okay.. Just to make sure. Ah~! The time! I gotta go to bed now~!

Haru: Ah.

Makoto: Night, Haru!

Haru: Night.

You really wanted to punch yourself in the face for getting sick on the first date. You slowly got up and headed for the kitchen. Haru watched you stumble a few times (aint that the cutest thing~). 

You really need some medicine. Haru thought. He quickly dashed over to another room to go get something for you. You made your way to the fridge and opened the door to its chilly and fishy glory. Mackerel here and there, and bottled up water stacked in the shelves. You took at least three bottles of water with you to the livingroom and just lied down open the floor like a dead man. Haru then came back out with some medicine (and freshly brewed tea straight from the Nanase boy) and sat next to you in the room.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay while I watch the twins?" He asked you nicely. You blushed a little and smiled. Feeling a little worried about your well being, Haru frowned a little then smiled as you kept that weka smile on your face.

"Well, sorry if things didn't go the way we planned..." He looked away, ashamed that your date went out horribly, according to him. You told him that it's okay if the two of you didn't go out, and that it was nice hanging out at his house instead.

"I'll be heading over to Makoto's tomorrow, so take care of yourself.." He said as he up and left the room to your care. You continued to rest on the floor for the time being, not caring if someone walked on you as long as ou didn't suffer any internal injuries.

You were just so happy to  stay over at Haru's...