Rin's Route

You were very fond of sharks since your childhood, and you hoped to see one standing right in front of you.

Well, there you have it.

A tall, red-haired, shark-toothed beauty stood before you as you watched the other boys wander around in the club room. His eyes glared at you as if you were his prey, and you hoped for the best.

"Ahh~ So, you chose me as your one-week date, huh?" You blushed and nodded at the tall boy as you tried to cover your reddened face. His muscles just screamed "TOUCH ME" at you. You wanted to touch them so badly that your hands began to sweat. He gave you that odd look of his, thinking that you came ffrom outer space. It's fine. You loved his facial expressions anyway. Why? Everything he has attracts you, especially what's down under.

"Rin Matsuoka... You?"

........

"Oh, nice name. Well, I don't attend this school, but I do go to Samezuka Academy. Home of the powerhouse swimmers, we'll never back down from a fight. Heh. So, what do you wanna do for our date?" You shrugged at Rin, which made him a bit disappointed in you. You blushed madly and began to stutter. Just the sight of his shark teeth made you quiver in excitement. Let's just go already, let's just go already, you repeated to yourself.

"Ah, right. We should go do something, but I'm not taking you to my dorm room. No girls allowed." He then went into detail about his school's policies and you just grew tired of it within minutes. You suggested a nice place for the two of you two hang out for a while, in which he agreed without second thought. 

"Heh, fine. As long as you're happy, I'm fine with it." Rin coughed. On the outside it seemed to you that he didn't care about this whole dating thing, but you knew that deep down inside he did.

"I'm gonna go change right quick. If you see my sister, tell her to stay away from non-swimmer guys, and my Captain's an exception." Rin walked off and headed into the changing room. You chuckled a little and continued to amired him from the distance.

Today's a great day, you thought.