H.4

Strange. You're given a week to date a swimmer along with getting his number AND personal sleepover. But, aren't you already sleeping at Haru's place? What did your PA mean by "personal sleepover"? 

Whatever. You kinda broke one of the rules?? Wait. You're sick, so this is an exception. So... maybe that means that you partially broke the rule.. Moving on!

The following day you were left alone in Haru's house as Haru himself was stayng over at Makoto's to babysit the siblings. Well, they do live very close to each other, so why not pay a visit? You felt a little better now that you've taken some medicine that Haru offered you the day before. Plus, you never really visited his friend's house; you were a curious being who had dreams of going to someone's house.

You decided to leave Haru's house and head on over to Makoto's for  a while.

......

"Haru-chan's here!" Makoto's adorable twin siblings, Ran and Ren, appeared to greet Haru with a small plate of mackerel while wiaitng for him at the front door. Haru greeted the twins with a warm smile while heading inside. Makoto was upstairs getting ready to head out of town for a while. You, however, were heading down the stone steps leading to the Tachibana household.

"I can't believe Haru-chan's staying with us!!" Ren cheered. The dear boy couldn't contain himself much longer because he was THAT excited for your date to watch over him and his sister. Ran, on the other hand, was as chill as Haru.

"Ren, calm down. Haru-chan's here for like a few hours. Right, Haru-chan?"

"Ran, Ren? Is Haru here-- Ah, Haru~!"

"Hey," said Haru in his usual voice. Makoto hurried downstairs with his large backpack in one hand and his luggage in the other.

"I really do hope she's okay... I feel kinda bad for putting pretty much the both of you in this situation when you should be enjoying your date. I'm really sorry about this."

"No, no. She said she's gonna be fine, she's fine. She said she doesn't care if we actually go out, anyway..."

"Well, I still feel kinda--"

"Makoto." Haru just straight up stared at Makoto to assure the boy that nothing's wrong about not going out on a date. Makoto laughed nervously and looked at Ran and Ren, who were trying to get his attention with mackerel.

"Big brother~?" said the two with large puppy eyes.

"I gotta get going now." Makoto kissed Ran and Ren on the forehead and headed dut the door.

"Awww, big brother's gone." The twins whined. Haru stood still for a while until he heard a slight noise coming from the door. He turned and saw YOU standing in the doorway.

"!!"

"Ooooh~!" went Ran, giving Haru the look. You were a bit chilly, but managed to stay on your two feet.

"What are you doing here?"

.....

"You wanted to check out Makoto's place..? But... Nevermind." You laughed a little and made your way inside, but felt a little sad about not letting Makoto know about your presence.

"Haru-chan! Haru-chan! Is she your girlfriend?" asked the twins. Haru blushed madly and turned away from them. You, on the other hand, hid your blush and kept a straight face, something that Haru would normallly do in this kind of situation.

"Let's just do something while Makoto's out..." Haru muttered.