Ri.5

Sooooo you took photos of Sosuke and Rin sleeping. Aren't you amazing..

Well, they're high quality and worth selling, right? Right?

You felt kinda awkward sleeping in the dorm room with two guys, but you put your trust into Rin so much that you believed that he and his crew wouldn't do such terrible things to such a young and fancy lady like yourself. Nah, you didn't sleep in the bunks. You actually legit slept on the chair, sitting in the chair and actually sleeping as soon as you got your Sourin pics taken.

It's like 6am and the two boys were still-- One loser was still asleep since Rin was already up and running. He tends to exercise very early in the morning. No need to worry. You were stuck in the room with a sleeping whale shark who loves to tease Rin a lot. You looked at the window and watched the sun rise slowly above the horizon. Very beautiful indeed. You heard some murmuring coming from the top bunk.

Oh, look. He's finally up.

"Good.... morn.." Sosuke yanwed. He stretched, but did you see his long arms? They're super buff, too!

You returned the favor and said it right back at him.

"Oh, he's gone out to exercise again, huh? Ahh, whatever. 5 more minutes won't hurt..." Sosuke literally just went back to sleep, not having to  worry about Rin that much now that you're there. You looked out the window again and noticed Rin doing squats. Nice squats to be honest.

"Oh... by the way... Rin wanted me to.... give this... to you..." Sosuke slowly and lazily raised his arm and dropped a small box on your head. Well okay then.

You received  a cute little box from Sosuke who was acting as Rin's delivery boy. What was in it? Who knew....