Makoto's Route

After making your decision with your personal assistant, you decided it was time to go see your date like the alpha girl you are. You knew, from his description, that he was tall, extremely muscular, and had a dynamic backstroke that blew the crowd away. You wanted face him, date-mate to date-mate. However, your PA didn't tell you that he's...

"Haru~~! Tell Nagisa to stop talking about parading around naked!"

"Nagisa, stop it."

"BUT WE NEED MORE MEMEBRS! WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO SEE NAKED GUYS?!"

"What he said, Makoto."

Your date-mate, Makoto Tachibana. Tall and muscular, yet childish and adorable. Haru and Nagisa somehow ignored your presence and walked right past you. There, the boy stood in front of you with a great big smile his face. He made everyone happy. He's pretty much the mom of the swim club. He was the tallest of them all, too.

"Ah, so you're here for our first date, right? Haha, please to meet you. I'm Makoto Tachibana, a third year here at Iwatobi High. My specialty is the back stroke. What's your name?" You kindly gave your name to Makoto while at the same time blushed madly at his great body created by the gods.

"That's a really nice name. Ah~! Which reminds me, do you wan to join the swim club? We're still looking for new members. Oh, and I''m the captain of the swim club. So? What do you say?" You couldn't resist Makoto's sunshine smile. He was way too nice that you just couldn't say no. Without second thought, you accepted the offer. Makoto giggled and patted you on the head.

Too soon? Nahh. You thought.

"That's good! Now, to get things going, we're going to do a little swimming in the pool. I'll teach you the basics even if you don't know how to swim. Fair game, right?" The swimmer smiled at you kindly. You couldn't even breathe for one second because of his presence. As the two of you walked out of the room, Makoto began to strike a few conversations to get you know you better.

"Since we're gonna start our first date, why don't we get to know each other for a while? I'll go first. I'm the eldest of three kids, two of which are my adorable twins named Ran and Ren. I like curry and chocolate. Oh! And cats. Cats are my favorite. There's this particular sweetheart who waits for me on the stone steps and she's doing very well, lately. I tend to get scared easily, so if we ever go to the movies, let's not watch a scary one. How about you?" You were in a daze for a while. There was so much said in one go, and Makoto did it flawlessly. You shook your head to snap yourself out of it. Makoto chukled at you and allowed you to walk ahead of him.

You two finally made it to the pool.

"That reminds me. Did you bring your swimsuit?" Makoto asked you. You slowly shook your head at him. He sighed and just shrugged it off.

"It's okay. Oh, I just remembered. We don't have any spares! I wonder if Gou took them with her..?" You laughed a little and told him that it was fine and thanked him for offering to help out. You began to take off your jacket, telling Makoto (who was starting to freak out while blushing at the sight of you) that you're fine swimming in your clothes.

"Well, then. Let's get going, shall we?" Makoto said, lending his hand out to you. He was the first one in the pool without you noticing, and wanted to help you get in. The feeling in your hands jusst made you scream inside. His hands were soft and huge. You didn't want to let go.

Let the training begin...