Rei's Route

You were sleeping on one of the benches at the swim club. The boys were messing around with each other after swim practice. You felt droplets of water spraying from their bodies as they moved about the room. You kept your eyes closed until...

"Excuse me, miss? Are you okay?" You opened your eyes to a bespectacled beauty with blue hair and purple eyes. His expression showed great worry for your well being. He had his butterfly-patterned towel hanging over his shoulder as well as his red-framed glasses in one hand. The other four boys walked to their cubbies and proceeded to change into their uniforms. The young man still stood in front of you, waiting for your half-asleep ass to get up.

You slowly sat up and smiled at him. You then told him that you chose him as your date for the week. The young man was shocked to hear about this all of a sudden. He rubbed the back of his head and laughed nervously at the thought of it.

"Oh, what a surprise... Allow me to introduce myself... I'm Rei Ryugazaki of Iwatobi High. Ex-track & field, now butterfly swimmer." He adjusted his glasses with his entire hand, which was a habit of his. You smirked a little and introduced yourself as well, receiving compliments from the butterfly swimmer. You blushed a little and thought to yourself, "I've always had a thing for bespectacled guys." Rei looked and smiled at you kindly. He dried his hair with hs towel and proceeded towards the cubbies where the other boys were hanging out. You just sat there, waiting for Rei to return to you. You slowly kicked your feet in the air out of boredom... You stared out the window, focusing on the clear and pristine swimming pool. You constantly thought about your date with the nerdy swimmer... Yo blushed every time you thought about him. You then hid your face in your hands to avoid embarrassment in the club room.

"So I heard from a little birdy that we're supposed to go on... a date?" Rei said to you, pushing up his red framed glasses. You nodded at him and got up from your seat. Rei watched his friends leave the club room to go get something to eat.

"I have an ideal date for the two of us! Hehe.. Just you wait..." Rei then laughed wholeheartedly at the thought of it all, receiving a "REI-CHAN YOU'RE BEING TOO LOUD!" from Nagisa. Rei coughed a little and exhaled. You chuckled a little and walked around him to see his beautiful face. 

Wait.

What?

You were so brave enough to go walk IN FRONT OF HIM to his precious baby face. You did it. You internally screamed, "I ACTUALLY DID IT."