Ri.6 -END-

"I'm back-- The hell?" Rin was coming back to his dorm room after hours upon hours of exercising. As soon as he opened the door he found you sleeping in his spot on the bunk bed. Rin couldn't help it; you're too cute to look at, after all. He then looked at the top and found Sosuke staring at him out of boredom.

"The hell you looking at, Sosuke?"

"Clearly the hallway." Sosuke said sarcastically. He just loves to piss Rin off in a playful manner that it became his daily routine.

"Piss off." The two losers just simply brushed it off as if it was nothing and laughed at each other. Rin threw his towel on the chair and sat in it.

"Did you give her the thing I told you about?" said Rin, glaring at Sosuke.

"What's up with that stare? Haha, I did. She's gonna be so happy that you're giving her this."

"Yeah... We talked about this a few days ago and something came to me as she started talking. Gou helped me out with it, too, so..."

"Hey, I did, too. Don't you ever forget about me." Sosuke complained a little. Rin smirked at him and shooed him off playfully.

"You know, we only have like a week to be together, but I think a few days won't hurt. We already know each other to the fullest and one week sounds long. We should have our breaks here and there, too..."

"Well, I can't argue with that."

And yet you're still asleep....

...........................................................

Looks like Sosuke went out for a bit, leaving you in the care of your shark date. You slowly opened your eyes to Rin hovering above you. 

"Oi. You awake?" He said in a soft voice. You grunted and tossed and turned in bed as he tried to get up. Bah, you didn't want to.

"Haha, I'll take that as a yes. Anyway, that thing Sosuke gave you earlier...." Rin spotted the box sitting right at your feet and motioned you to go grab it. What could be inside? Well, you're gonna find out in a few seconds.

"Open it." Rin smiled at you. The two of you simply stared at the box for a quick moment until you made the first move. The sound of ribbons untangling mae you a bit giddy inside. Rin was curious to see your reaction to your gift, so he scooched in a little closer towards you.

You peered inside the box and gasped with delight.

It was a friendship ring in the shape of a shark. Remember when you first started dating Rin you were like, "Hell yeah I love sharks!" ? Well, turns out he got you the perfect gift in honor of you dating him. But wait! There's more. Rin got up and opened the door and signaled a small and furry creature inside. What was it? Oh my god, it is. Look. Look at it. Look how cute it is.

"Haha, I knew you'd be so happy to have it. And I got you this little fella, too. He's a stray cat that Makoto and I found while exercising together not too long ago. Nice black fur and everything. He looks very healthy, too."

A shark ring and a pet cat. You're the most special person ever, and Rin's happy to have you with him.

"Gah, this one-week date thing sounds pretty weird, huh? I'll just give you my number and you can come over anytime. I hate that 'after the game your date will give you their number' crap. It pisses me off, so here you go." Rin laughed and gave you his number.

........................................

It was nice staying over at Rin and Sosuke's dorm room for a while. You at the very end of this route, it seems. But there's one thing that Rin wanted to do...

"Hey!" Rin called out to you as you were walking away. He managed to stop you before you even turned the corner. The black cat meowed at Rin and made its bell jingle.

"Thanks for staying over. It was fun." Rin panted a little, trying to catch his breath. "But before you go..." He walked over to you and pecked you on the cheek as a sweet thank you.

"You're really cute." Rin giggled.

He giggled. The man. Just. Giggled. He sounded like a girl in love. Just look at him. You blushed madly at Rin and giggled as well.

That was it. That was your supposedly one-week date with Rin. The both of you just couldn't wait to see each other again, and by the time you got home, you managed to call up his number and chat with him for hours.

-END OF RIN'S ROUTE-