M.5

Dinner was great, huh? Hanging out with TWO boys was cool, right? They're hot too, so you're lucky to even date Makoto.

"You two look tired," said Haru, putting away the dishes. Makoto was rubbing his eyes (poor baby) and felt the need to rest on the floor. You felt that sleepy vibe coming from him and decided to rest your head on top of Makoto's very muscular chest. Six pack? More like six pillows. Haru looked back at the both of you and smiled. He was already done washing the dishes for the night and decidd to change into his night wear. The two of you were sleeping soundly on the floor. As a bonus, Haru called up Makoto's parents and told them that he's staying over for the night. How sweet is he?

.............................

A few hours have passed, and it looks like you and Makoto ended up in separate rooms. Question is, who carried you to your room? Makoto? Or how about Haru?  Sadly, you wanted to share a room with Makoto, but I guess that's not gonna work until you two are still together after this game is over. You were comfy in bed and didn't want to leave, but hey you wanted to so you could check on Makoto, right?

..........................

"Ahh~! We didn't make it back home! Now what?" The next morning and Makoto's freaking out already. No need to worry, son. No need to worry. Haru came up to Makoto and calmed him down with "Makoto, your parents know that you're staying over here with me". At least that worked. You kept calm about it and rested on the couch. Makoto helped Haru out with breakfast and asked you if you wanted to go stay at his place while he and Haru went to school for the day. Sure. The two of you initially wanted to go to his place, but ended up staying over at Haru's for the night.

........................

You're finally hanging out at Makoto's place. It looked so big and complex and very modern on the outside. The roof looked fairly new, and the balcony was very clean. Not only that, but it connects to Makoto's bedroom. His room looked completely normal; no mess, tidy bed, his clothes all folded up and stored away. On his nightstand there was a photo of a little Makoto and his baby twin siblings at the park. Right beside him was Haru holding onto a dolphin-shaped balloon. The kids looked so happy at the time. Look at them now... Makoto and Haru are in their final years of high school, the twins are probably like 10-11 now, and you're already dating one of the boys.

Well, Makoto and Haru won't be home for a while, but guess who else is coming over...?