H.2

Haru's house was plain and simple. You were still amazed at how clean and well organized it was, too. Compared to yours, you didn't even want to think about the pure horrors that await inside your house. He sat you down and went straight for the kitchen. You're such a curious cat and wanted to know what Haru does in the kitchen when at home, so you, once again, gathered up enough courage to ask him if you could watch him cook.

Yes.

At long last you're able to see a dolphin cook in real life!

You tried to keep your distance from Haru to make sure that both of you didn't get hurt and so that he wouldn't get so annoyed and call it quits right before your date. The smell of.. what was it? Ah, yes~ The smell of home cooked mackerel on such a wonderful evening. The smell was filtered in your nose as you unintentionally inhaled it. It stung your nose a little, but you merely just brushed it off as if it was just nothing. 

"Curry with mackerel," Haru said. He turned around to see your beautiful face and asked you, "You've eaten mackerel before, right?"

You pondered for a little bit and remembered that the day before you headed off on your dating journey, you had at least two plates worth of mackerel. You confirmed this and told Haru. He was impressed at how you'd handle two plates, thinking that you don't look THAT interested in mackerel in which of course you are... Right? The light was dim in the room, creting such a small and unique atmosphere around the both of you. In fact, you didn't even have to go out on your date with Nanase; the date's just begun!

"Here." Haru handed you a plate of curry with mackerel. Smelled so good that your nose ran off with the scent of it all. You happily accepted his cooking and went in for the kill.

..............................................

"So? What do you want to do next? Go out? Swim? Stay here for a while? What?" Haru was changing his view between you and his plate of food.. Or, plates of food considering that he had more than just seconds. You shook your head at him and smiled. Your words slowly entered Haru's ears, which made him perk up a little. You went with going out to the local park later on, in which Haru didn't really care as long as you enjoyed the date. Haru looked at the clock and said that you two would be leaving within an hour-- Come on, the boy wants his rest, okay?

Okay.

You got up from your spot and headed into the kitchen to put your dishes away along with Haru's. Haru felt grateful (didn't really show it, but he really was grateful, really) that you lightened up his work load a little. He'd end up grunting and spewing out "What a pain" or "Do it yourself," but you managed to avoid that.

"I'll be napping for now. Until then, make yourself at home..." Haru said inn between yawns. He slowly walked to his room and stayed there for the time being. You scanned the entire place, but nothing fancy caught your eye, which really made you a tad sad. However, you noticed Haru's cellphone ringing on the table, so you hovered ove to it to get a quick look. The caller ID read "Tachibana Makoto" and immediately you went, "It's that giant muscled  teddy bear from earlier!"

You answered for the sake of talking to him for the first time.

Makoto: Hello? Oh, it's you! Haru's date, right? Oh! Okay, I got it. Haha. I was wondering if Haru's there? He is? Oh, he's sleeping? Oh, okay. Well, tell him that tomorrow he's gonna have to babysit my siblings, Ran and Ren. I have to go out of town for a while, so could you please let him know for me? Oh, you want to watch over them, too? Well, I don't want to sound so desparate for babysitters, but if you want to, you're happy to help! Oh, I gotta go help pack now. It's nice talking wtih you!

You ended your very first conversation with the "mom" of the swim club, and you felt so excited to talk to him. You looked over your shoulder and saw that Haru's door was cracked open a little. You smiled and looked back at his phone. You soon realized that you began to feel tired. Your head felt heavy and you just want to drop dead on the floor and never wake up.

You rested on the floor, and slept away...