Re.4

"Rei~!" 

"Rei."

"Hey."

They were none other than the boys of Iwatobi High (and Samezuka). You blushed madly red as you got closer to them every passing second.

"What are you three doing here?" Rei said in a very curious yet cheerful voice. Of course, Haru would already be in the water as Rin and Makoto continued to hold the conversation.

"Just a day off from all the work, haha."

"Yeah. By the way, how's your date?" said Rin. Both you and Rei jumped a little at the fact that Rin knew about your little date. Rei, in his slightly shaky voice, asked the shark boy, "H-How did you know?" Rin turned to Makoto who let out a small chuckle out of amusement.

"Nagisa told us," said Rin. He showed you and Rei his phone, with Nagisa's message in the current window.

RIN-CHAN! RINRIN! YO! SO UH REI-CHAN'S ON A DATE~!

"Nagisa-kun...." the nerd sighed.

"Well, now that we're all here, let's go on the giant water slide-- Haru? Haru, where'd you--" Makoto stopped mid-sentence to look for his best friend who was nowhere to be found, apparently. Rin sighed in annoyance and scratched the back of his head.

"That damn Haru is always on the run when there's water nearby.." Rin complained, letting out a very disgruntled groan. Makoto sighed and chuckled nervously. He looked around his surroundings and saw no signs of Haru around. You felt a bit worried that he could've drowned somewhere, but knowing him and his love for the water you weren't THAT extremely worried. Rei decided to split you guys up into two to go look for him. Looks like this date turned out to be a search-and-rescue date...

.....................

"I was sleeping underwater," Haru muttered, cuddling himself with a towel draped on his head.

"MY ASS." Rin barked at him. He groaned and sighed and walked around Haru like a strict parent while Makoto stood by and kept an eye on him. You and Rei as well as the other two were relieved to see Haru alive. You made an effort to go talk to Haru for once. You were curious to know about his lifestyle, so why not give it a shot?

...

"Hm? Oh. I accept the water, and water accepts me. We're connected to each other. Don't underestimate the water." Hearing this, Makoto let out a small chuckle, saying, "That's so usual of you to say that, Haru." You were a bit intrigued by this, and decided to sit beside him to ask him more, if he actually allowed it. You felt ashamed of asking Haru so many questions, so you tried to keep to a minimum. Haru really didn't mind this. Really, he didn't. If it involved water, he'd spend hours, days, and even weeks talking about how the water is his best friend and that it's his lifeline in most situations. After getting this settled, you decided that it was time to go head on over to the water slide for some fun.

.................

It wasn't that long of a line, but you grew impatient by the second. Rin was chatting with Makoto while Haru was looking at... things... Rei, on the other hand, wanted to strike up a conversation with you to kill time.

What did he want to talk about anyway? Science? How track&field is the most beautiful sport? 

"Oh? You wanted to know about how I got into the swim club? Oh, this will only take a few minutes to explain this to you. You don't mind, do you?"

...

"Good. I'm glad to hear that." Rei smiled. He exhaled and began his little story.

.......

"..... After watching Haruka-senpai swim at Samezuka Academy's pool, I felt this sudden urge to join the swim club. His form, his grace... Everything about him's so beautiful... I just couldn't take my eyes off Haruka-senpia after his performance in the water."

"Hey. We're next." Rin alerted the rest of the group. You guys hudled up and walked up the stairs leading up to the giant slide. They're five of you, so who planned on being the odd one out?

Wait...

"Haru!" Rin called Haru out. "Race me down this slide."

"Whatever. Don't cry if you lose," Haru smirked. The two rivals went straigth to their places and readied themselves to go down the slide. You, Rei, and Makoto stood by and watched the two losers go at it for who knows how many times they've done this with each other. 

"Ready....." Rin declared. The two of them slowly leaned forward towards the hole, and as soon as a giant splash was heard at the very end of the tunnel, Rin shouted, "GO!" And there they go!

"I don't see the point in racing down slides when we can just have fun," Rei comlained a little. Makoto laughed at him and told him that challenging rivals can be fun and exciting. You looked at Rei and asked if you wanted to sit on his lap. Rei's face turned red as soon as you said that (looks like you're trying to kill him with your cuteness). Makoto laughed again and told the two of you that he'll meet you at the bottom. Then, Rin's voice echoed through the tunnels. It echoed, "WHAT THE HELL MOMO WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TUNN--"

Apparently Rin was cut off when he slammed right into some kid named Momo. Well, Haru's automatically declared the winner. 

"Shall we go?" Rei asked you. You smiled and walked closer to him.

Now's the time to go ram some people down.