H.7

"Welcome back," Haru greeted you as you entered the house. He was still cooking something in the kitchen, so you decided to stay put in the living room for the time being. Everything was still clean in the house; no more visitors for the day. It's strange that Haru hasn't had any more guests (except for Makoto) over to chill. Well, Nagisa does stroll by once in a while just for fun, though. You felt a slight chill rush in the room, and shivered for a few seconds. Haru asked you from the kitchen, "Are you cold in there? There's a blanket in my room." The boy didn't leave the kitchen, not for a second. Is it because the special feast he was preparing's THAT important?

You waltzed right into Haru's room...

You decided to chll out in his room for a few minutes before heading out. You scanned the entire room and noticed a small family photo of Haru and his parents. Next to that was a photo of the old relay team. On the other side of the family photo was an even larger family photo consisting of the Nanase family and Tachibana family (when the twins were newborns). Right next to that was a friendship photo of just Makoto and Haruka. Makoto was sitting on top of Haru while Haru was just resting on the floor with that usual expression of his. You heard footsteps getting louder by the second. You turned and noticed Haru's shadow.

"Did you find the blanket?" Haru asked you from outside. How sweet of him to give you some privacy. Sweet boyfriend. You looked at his bed and grabbed the blanket and answered Haru with a simple "Mm hm."  The floor creaked a little as soons as Haru walked in. 

"Oh. Those photos..." Haru said under his breath. You wanted to ask him about his parents' whereabouts, but worried that he might snap at you for asking something personal. Instead, he told you just to fill in your blanks.

"My parents moved away due to work. I do visit them often, but not a lot nowadays. They're very busy, so that's why I'm here by myself. Home econ really does pay off when you're living by yourself , huh?"

Deep down inside you felt really bad for Haru to go through all this, but he was totally fine with it all. There was no sign of sadness coming from Haru, but how does he feel deep down? Who knows. But maybe Makoto can tell you since he can get the info by just being by his side.

"Dinner's ready-- Wati, hold on." Haru took out a blindfold and walked over to you. Well, why the hell not? Without any given orders, you closed your eyes. 

Damn, it's all dark now. Don't trip.

.......................................

You're sittin down.... somewhere... Everything felt so quiet in the room.... The light from the ceiling gently warmed you up.... Your blanket.... was slowly slipping off your shoulders as you tried to keep it on. Your mouth was a bit dry; you licked your lips every few minutes... It was quite odd staying like this... blindfolded and all.. Due to this, you became a little excited. Ooooh Haru's gonna do something... nice.

"Sit still, please." Haru said in a low voice. His voice hit you like a birthday surprise-- it was so good that you wanted more of it. He swarmed around you and leaned in behind you with his arms wrapped around your neck. He begna to breathe on your neck in, what you took it as, a very sexual manner. Haru then whispered, "That's not all..."

You jumped a little bit and tried to move away, but were still trapped in Haru's arms. Still blindfolded, you kept your cool and stayed quiet the whole time. Haru released you and wound up in the kitchen. He then returned with a bowl of soup and placed it in front of you, but that's not all. He took out a broken candy necklace and asked you to open your mouth. You did what you were told and received one end of the necklace while Haru had the other.

"Chew," said Haru. The two of you nibbled on the necklace until you two hit the very middle. Your lips were sticky and sweet from the candy, and you couldn't help but lick your lips. However, Haru wouldn't let you (where are we going with this?). Haru homed in on your and locked lips with you. As a bonus, he cleaned your lips for you, free of charge. It was very, very, very deep.

He let go, and asked you one more thing..

"I've noticed that Makoto handed you the thing. Would you like to open it here and now?"

Way too excited about your present, you nodded furiously at him and almost hit your head on the table. Haru reached over for the gift and handed it over to you. Here's the catch: you have to open it while being blindfolded......