N.6

"Brother, be careful out there! I heard the transfer students came in and took over Treadmill Hell."

"Psh. Like they can scare..."

Loud, ground-punding, terrifyingly huge footsteps shook the floor beneath Rin and Gou. Gou was shocked to see a large and handsome young man stand before her brother. Rin was sweating a bit from nervousness.

"You were saying?" said the young man. From that point on, Rin had to obey the transfer students who appeared to be older than him.

...............................................

You, Nagisa, and Makoto, checked out the good side of the gym. Everything was in tip top shape. There was no "hell" where you guys were. Makoto was amazed at how organized the gym was. He initially imagined it as a total destruction, but since Samezuka's student body is totally up-to-date and organized, he was so impressed. Nagisa, on the other hand, didn't care if the gym was a mess as long as he had fun with you and the others.

"Hey, hey~!" Nagisa said at last. He tugged on Makoto's arm to get his attention; the boy was too focused on the nice dumbbell sets that were neatly aligned along the wall. Well, then... It looks like you get to have a front row seat to Makoto's high quality mucles. You knew that by the time the guys work up a sweat, they'd take their clothes off. Just imagine Nagisa and Makoto stripping in front of you, slowly and carefully revealing their abs. That'd be a nice sight to see...

"Nagisa, let's try out these."

"Ohhhh~ That looks painful though!"

"Haha! It'd be a great workout for both you and I, Nagisa. Besides, YOU need more muscle if you wanna increase the power in your strokes."

"Hmmm.... That is true..."

"They all vary in size, so no need to worry." Makoto's smile just made your heart melt into a pool of "oh my god he's such a sweetheart". Vary in size? Chances are Makoto's gonna use....

"Mako-chan, you're gonna lift a 50-pounder? TWO OF THEM????"

"What? They're not THAT heavy."

"Haaa... Well,  you do gain lots of muscle every second.... I'm jealous of you..."

"Nagisa, no need to feel sad. Here. You work with one 50-pounder and I'll work with the other. Sounds fair?"

"Uhhhhhh...." Nagisa then looked at you with his puppy eyes (they almost always don't work on Rei 95.9% of the time). You sighed and gave him the OK. Why would he ask you? Never mind.

...................................

"Haruka-senpai, you sure do look so... fancy...."

"If it's against Rin, I have no other choice."

"Haru, I swear if you're wearing that damn swimsuit under your clothes, I'll--" From there, Haru decided that it was time to drop his pants in front of the Matsuoka siblings. He knew too damn well that Gou wouldn't mind AT ALL. Rin blushed a little and was about to smack Haru for indecent exposure.

"Calm down. These are just shorts, Rin." Haru sighed. To their surprise, they ecided to take pics of Haru for evidence that he wasn't wearing his swimsuit under his clothes for like, the very first time.

"Now that's settled, let's... Let's just get going..." Rin said while shielding his eyes from Haru. Gou, on the other hand, was very flattered by this, and decided to take 20 more pics of Haru. However...

"Oh! I just remembered something! Brother, do you have the thing Nagisa gave you?"

"Huh? Oh, that? Oh, it's in my dorm room."

"Okay~ I'll leave you two in peace while I go get it."

"Cool."

From that point on, Rin and Haru were just chillin' together without Gou.

What's that special gift Nagisa's been hiding??