N.2

Funny thing is, you and Nagisa can totally, and I mean TOTALLY relate to each other. Studying's not your thing, you like junk food, and you stay up way past your bed time. As for the date itself, the two of you still had no idea of what to do.

"Hmm~~ Hmm~~~ Hmmmmmmmmmm~~ I got it! No... I lost it.."

Yo see? TOTALLY relatable.

"Hey, hey~! How about we crash at Haru-chan's place for a while? I'll call it... Crash dating!" Nagisa was so damn proud of himself. Really, he was. He just loved the idea of crashing at his friends' houses for fun. First up was Haru's place due to the fact that Makoto lives so close to him.

..............

"Nagisa?" Haru had the door wide open for you two to waltz right in. He was a bit confused as to why you and Nagisa decied to party it out at his place. He never really called anyone. He was just minding his own business until you two arrived at his front door.

"Ahh~ Haru-chan~ Nice meeting you~!"

"Shouldn't I be the one asing you that?" Haru said in his usual monotone voice. He just didn't want to deal this any longer, so the two of you headed straight in, much to Haru's dismay.

"What's cookin' up at this time of night, Haru-chan?" Nagisa said as he threw himself on the floor.

"Miso soup with mackerel." Haru walked around the room a bit and headed back into the kitchen to finish cooking dinner. You, on the other hand, tried to make yourself comfortable inside Haru's house. Nagisa was gently kicking his legs up in the air while looking at the ceiling . It was somewhat dull at first, but once you got the hang of Haru's house, it was so pleasant to look at his naked ceiling.

"You didn't even introduce me to your date..." Haru said from inside the kitchen.

"Ahh~~! My bad!" Nagisa rubbed the back of his head and laughed nervously. Yoou too apologized for not introducing yourself to Haru, hoping that Nagisa would do it for you. Well, damn. You politely introduced yourself to the dolphin boy and finally made yourself known in his presence.

"Haruka Nanase... Freestyle..." What a way to lighten the mood~

"Haru-chan, I was thinking..."

"What?"

"We should watch a movie. The three of us~!"

"Nagisa, I don't think it would be safe for a girl to be in a house alone with a bunch of guys. At night, I mean...."

Aww, look~ He cares about your safety. If only your PA alllowed you to date more than one swimmer, but oh well. You told Haru that it was cool to stay with him and Nagisa for a little while to watch a movie. However, as a request, you asked that one of them contacted their lady manager.

Are you trying to set up a double date so that you could be with Haru and Gou could be with Nagisa?

Nooooooooooo. You just wanted more girl company and that it'd be equal among the four of you. Haru decided to call up Gou for assistance...

Gou: Haruka-senpai? Oh! It's so rare for you to--

Haru: I need your assistance for at least 1-2 hours at my house.

Gou: Mmmm.... Depends. 

Haru: We'll be watching a movie that involves muscles--

"COUNT ME IN." That was quick of Gou to arrive at Haru's place. Well, let the random movie night begin~~