Ri.3

"The beach keeps me calm for some reason... I just love the vibe I get from being out here..." It was slightly windy outside, making your date with the shark much more romantic. He turned to you and smiled. His personality had another side-- his calm and caring self. You felt safe when you were around him, but once he got down with swimming constantly to improve his time or beating Haru, you felt that you were in the shark tank.

"Huh? Have I swam out here before?" Rin's face was just too adorable that you just couldn't handle it. He laughed a little and looked at the sea.

"Well, I have a few times." His gentle smile warmed you up so much. He looked at the sea and sighed peacefully. He was looking back at his old days as a little swimmer. You came closer to him, inch by inch. You stood by him and wondered what he was thinking the entire time.

Forget it.

All you cared about is the date you're having with him. You only have a week to be with him, so why the hell not?

After Rin told you his lovely childhood story, you felt even more closer to him. You clenched you chest like a generic anime girl in love and hid your face away from Rin.

"Huh? What's the matter?" This made the situation much worse due to the fact that he was being his cute self around you. You told him that you caught a slight chill, so you reacted as a response. He chuckled a bit and decided to lend you his sweater. Very fancy, huh?

"You know.... we should go see a movie. Sounds good?"

You quickly glanced at him and muttered a "yes" out of  excitement.

What movie are you gonna watch?