Re.2

"... Our date will be at a nice museum!!"

THIS totally killed you on the spot. You started cracking up inside, but at the same time you wanted to reject the idea of going to a museum. You weren't interested in it, so you told Rei about another idea for a date.

"A water park? Well, I can show you my... BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY PERFORMANCE IN THE WATER."

Get a load of this loser. The very first date to ever sparkle like a dork in front of you. Aren't you lucky?

You smirked a little and smiled at the nerdy butterfly.

Awww it's cute that he can easily amuse you.

......

"Rei-chan! Rei-chan! Aren't you gonna come help me with my history homework?" Nagisa was too busy bugging the hell out of his nerdy butterfly friend to even let you and him offf on your date. Rei constantly held back screams of frustration whenever Nagisa mentioned the "Let's parade around the school naked to get new members!" idea. That idea made him sick as him didn't want to be visually exposed to the public. Nagisa kept teasing him about it until he gave in.

Did he eventually help the poor boy with his history homework?

"Nagisa-kun, I'll only help you with this one set, and that's it. The rest is up to you to finish. Besides, you should be paying attention in class rather than bug me all day long."

"Ehh~? Says the one who falls asleep in class 24/7~!"

"Wha-- As you may have noticed, we all have different sleep patterns, and I for one am at fault for sleping through such an important lesson. I am merely a hard working soul who vows to make the swim team proud and strong."

".... Rei-chan....." Nagisa just couldn't find any other word to descirbe what he just said. He laughed nervously and turned away from him for a few minutes. You politely asked Rei if you two were still going to the water park.

"Oh, of course we are. As soon as I get done helping Nagisa-kun with his homework, we'll get going, okay?" He made you smile so much that you just couldn't stop. But why the water park? Hot guys? Muscled guys roaming about? Love for water? The thrill of knocking the other losers out of your way while going down the water slide? Last one seems legit, tho.