Ri.2

"Oi, Haru. Let's have a race."

"Sure, but don't cry when you lose. "

"Tch. How many times are you gonna tell me that?" Rin sighed in annoyance. Hearing Haru tell him the exact same thing over and over and over again made him sick to the stomach. You scracthed your chin and watched the two hardcore swimmers from the distance. They were already done stripping to their swimsuits in which one of the other swimmer, huggable and lovable Makoto Tachibana, reacted with "When will they ever not wear their swimsuits underneath their clothings?!"

..........

The match was over and apparently it ended up in a tie for the 1000th time. Rin and Haru grabbed their clothes and headed their separate ways. Makoto walked over to you and smiled nervously and apologized for the whole random act. You told him that it was fun watching the two go at it, and that it was actually your first time seeing it. Makoto, along with Nagisa and Rei, walked away as if nothing happened. You caught up to Rin and wondered where he was heading.

"Huh? Where am I going?" Rin repeated your question. His glaring red eyes attracted you to the point that you wanted him in bed with you RIGHT NOW. You screamed internally and just wanted to do so many things to him. However, you felt that he'd reject you if you dared to touch him. Even once.

"I'm heading back to my dorm room. Like I said, I can't allow you inside. Sorry." He rubbed the back of his head out of shame because he really wanted you to see his room. But, due to school policies, he just had to follow them like the good boy he is. You frowned a little but kept your head up high. You smiled and told him that you're totally (not) fine with not going to his dorm room. He calmly acknowledged you and went back to his room.

Dorm. Room?

You've heard of many stories about weird stuff going on behind closed doors when it came to dorm rooms. Who's his roommate?Who is it? Who?!

You got too excited, but instead you decided to wait for Rin outside of his room.

................

Okay, so the two of you headed out for the night. Oh, it was so clear and the air was so tasty and fresh. It was a tad windy, which made you feel comfortable in the environment around you. Rin was wearing his cap as well as a small sweater to keep himself warm. Not once did you question about his fashion sense because everything about him attracted you. Who cares if he was walking naked? Who cares if he was only in his swimsuit? 

"The beach feels nice when it's in this kind of weather." Rin turned to you. "Let's go there, shall we?" His calm physique made you scream inside once again. You spread your arms and stretched in the cool weather. God, that felt nice, you thought. No stress or anything...

Yes, you accepted Rin's offer.