H.8 -END-

Still dark in your eyes despite the fact that there's plenty of light in the room. You used your hands as a guide to find the gift which was sitting right the hell in front of you, oh my god. Haru patiently sat there in front of you, but look (no wait you're still blindfolded). He's wearing that little smirk of his on his clear and silky face that you want to kiss and slobber over so much. Your impatience grew bigger as you tried to reach for it. 

FINALLY.

Your fingers traced the outside of the box, trying to look for the opening.

THANK GOD.

You took off the lid and the box finally popped open at your request.

Haru quietly clapped at your success and decided to remove the blindfold from your precious eyes.  Everything became so bright and clear again. You felt yourself entering a whole new world right after escaping from the darkness. Haru made his way around the table and smiled at you once more. You peered inside the box and gasped in complete amazement. You gently picked up the present with your thumb and index fingers and watched it gleam under the light.

"I made it with my own two hands. Rin and Makoto gave me some idea on how to go on about this. It turned out pretty decent, I guess." Pure joy and happiness began to bubble up inside you as you internally jumped and screamed for joy, for it was a a pendant of you riding a dolphin in the sea. 

"I'm glad you love it--" You finally shut him up with a deep kiss, a deep kis that he'll never forget. He then took you into his arms and you fell right on top of him. You simply just hugged him tightly, unable to hear Haru's little cries for help.

"You're... choking... me.." Of course, you released Haru from your death hug, but remained on top of him, listebing to his heartbeat. To your imagination, his heartbeats went "Mako.. Mako... Mako..."

In that instant, you really felt like writing up a fanfic based off Haru's heartbeats for Makoto. 

*RING*

Makoto: Haru~!

Haru: Oh, Makoto.

Makoto: Did she get the gift?

Haru: Yeah. She really loves it. Thank you and Rin.

Makoto: Ahaha~ No problem! Oh! Nagisa, Rei, and Rin are hanging out at my place for a few days! Gou is shwoing up pretty soon and she'd love it if you could bring her along!

Haru: Sounds great. I'll be there right away.

Makoto: Great! See you soon!

Haru: Bye.

Makoto: Nn!

*CLICK*

You watched Haru eagerly as you waited for a response. He turned to you and laid a kiss on your forehead.

"Let's go out one more time." His smiled just warmed your insides. You returned the favor by smiling back. He helped you back up and the two of you decided to head out to Makoto's place for the night.

-END OF HARUKA'S ROUTE-