Nagisa's Route

You've made your decision, and you were so damn proud of it. The four of the five boys left the club room to go grab something to eat. There, he stood. A short blonde swimmer with adorable red-ish eyes and a huge smile on his face. He had his pink towel slung over his shoulder while dripping wet from practice. He was a curious creature as were you.

"Hey, hey! Are you joining the swim club?" said the boy. You backed away a little because of his vibrant energy shooting at you like stars. You shook your head at him, which made him a bit disappointed.

"Anyway! I heard that we're going on a date! Yay!! I'm Nagisa Hazuki, a second year! My specialty is the breaststroke! What's your name?"

.....

"Ohhh, that's a cute name! Well, welcome to the swim club! We're still looking for new memebrs, and I'm sad that you don't want to join us~ Ah, well. I won't bug you about it since your mind is already made up! Now! As soon as I get dressed, we head out for our first date~!" You had second thoughts about your choice, thinking that this was being rushed. You sat down on one of the old wooden benches and waited for Nagisa to come out. You thought about the other boys; they were born with muscles from the gods, and they were happily interacting with each other. In your eyes, you wanted them all, but since you're given only once boy out of the five to date, you began to feel a bit disappointed. You'd think that this stupid thing sucks so much because of the, in your opinion, "strict rules."

"I'm baaaack~!" Nagisa changed out of his swim gear and into his summer uniform. He blinked at you and giggled.

"Hey, hey~! Let's go get some Iwatobi-chan bread! I'll pay-- Ahhh~~ Oh, no!" You asked him what's wrong, and he looked up at you in baby tears. He pouted and turned away from you ever so childishly. You squealed in your mind and thought that he's the perfect date due to his childlike tendencies. He looked back at you and whined, "Rei-chan took my money~! He was like *immitates Rei* 'Nagisa-kun you spend way too much money for something that's extremely expensive!' Rei-chan's being a bully, huh?" You hid your giggles in so that he wouldn't feel much worse for telling you about his problems with Rei.

"Well, then! Let's go on our date!!" Nagisa dragged you by the wrist and led you out the club room.

You constantly thought about what you two are gonna do on your date since Nagisa never really said anything about what'll happen, but you were glad that you chose the right one.