Chapter 12 - Ritual ✅

Third Person PoV:

Harry and Draco searched this library top to bottom inside three day, picking out book that related to cursed branding and magical marks but they couldn't find anything. It was impossible! They where in a private library that belonged to one of the oldest Dark families an they couldn't find anything that help them to get rid of the mark. They had tried summoning spells and referencing spells but they didn't bring up anything either.

Finally they gave up and decided to call Kreature to see if he had anything that would relate to this sort of thing.

Harry called out the elf's name, "Kreature?"

The old house elf popped in and bowed to the to teenagers. "What does master need from Kreature?"

Harry looked at the elf, he had a look of hopefulness in his eyes and Harry had wondered when that had appeared. "Do you know of anywhere that has any books on cursed marks and how to get rid of them?"

The two teens watched as the century old looking house elf's eyes lit up like a muggle child's on christmas morning, faced with mountains of presents left under the tree. "Yes Master Harry, Kreature knows of somewhere in old Master Regulus' room." The excited elf popped away as quickly as he came, leaving the boys confused.

Harry's mind was racing with how quickly the elf had popped in and out again. "Did you catch any word of that?"

Draco answered back just as confused as I was, "Not even one word."

The two collapsed onto a nearby sofa. Harry found it weird about how chilled out the blond was compared to what he was like in school. Smiling to himself he wanted to try something. Harry's face shrunk into the neck of his t-shirt, his body shrunk into the body of the tiny kitten. Draco must have felt or saw Harry's clothing deflating because he turned around and was freaked out. "Harry?" "Harry!"

As Draco was about to shake his friends clothing he heard a tiny mewl coming from inside the shirt the once raven haired boy wore. Draco knew what Harry had done immediately, he reached a hand into the shirt and plucked the kitten from inside. "What am I going to do with you, Harry?"

The kitten nuzzled and purred into the blond's hand and Draco couldn't help but let go of the anxiety he was feeling over the dark mark thing. Just then Kreature popped back in and the kitten jumped from Draco's lap and scurried into the clothes he was wearing earlier, changing back into his human form.

"Master Harry and Master Draco, this is the book old master Regulus wrote on dark cursed marks." Kreature handed the fragile binded book over to Harry and Draco to read before leaving them to it. Harry turned over the pages carefully while looking through it. Draco and Harry scanned the scipted book until they came to a paragraph wrote in Latin. Draco's voice was the first to be heard,

"This is a ritual, to get rid of the dark mark."

Harry's eyes widened as he tore his eyes away from the paragraph that was wrote in the foreign language that he couldn't understand to look at Draco. "Really?" He whispered more to himself than anyone else.

"Yeah, this is really it." Draco answered with the same awe in his voice. "Though we have to wait until the next full moon."

"That's only a weeks time." Harry said while looking out the window to the moonlit sky. "We can get all the rest of the legal stuff out or we can get move sorted out, until then." Harry said looking back at Draco, both boys eyes still sparked in amazement.

"You're lucky, you're looking at a legal mastermind." The blond answered with a smirk plastered on his face.

~648