Chapter 20 - Five years later... ✅

Draco smiled as he watched Harry try to snuggle closer to him, they were both still in bed and strangely enough, Magic was laying at the end of the bed. The war had ended three years ago, Draco's father, Lucius, was incarcerated for life in Azkaban and Narcissa, Draco's mother, had been sentenced for three years and was being released tomorrow. Harry and Draco were going to get her from the prison and stay with her for a few months and if she wanted to move in with them in America she could.

Draco and Harry had been legal citizens of the American wizarding community for three years now, Draco was a private potion brewer and no matter how shifty the potion he sold it... for a good price and a unbreakable vow. Harry didn't want to go out to work so he stayed at home, managing the American branch of 'Weasley's Wizard Wheezes', the Weasley twin's joke shop. It had been a hit down here as well. The twin's would come round for a month to see the managing and working of the american branch and would often end up staying with Harry and Draco during their visit.

Draco combed his fingers through Harry's messy hair as his raven haired boyfriend woke up, "Good morning, sleepyhead."

Harry groaned and buried his head closer into Draco's stomach, "We have to get up love, you have to do whatever you have to do before we travel back to England for the month, my mother wants us to be able to relax."

Harry didn't move for another minute or two before he stretched out in a cat like manner, and blinked owlishly up at the blond that was still laying next to him, "Are you packed, Draco?"

The blond hummed his answer as he got up, Magic followed him down the stairs and into the kitchen, Draco started making breakfast which just happened to be crumpets and orange juice. Harry came down a couple minutes later and wrapped his arms around the back of his boyfriends waist, pressing sweet kisses to the back of his neck. Magic ran to the door, barking as the doorbell rang, Harry opened the door to Fred and George standing on their doorstep.

They all came into the kitchen/dining area and sat down to have the food that Draco had made. Fred spoke up, "Harry, could we ask you to look after the Diagonalley branch while we're here?"

The raven haired man gave a nod and the twin gingers smiled back at him.

After they all finished, Draco sent their bag's on to Malfoy manor while Harry made sure that they had everything that they needed. Once Harry had finished checking the house and making sure that they had everything he and Draco gave the twin's a hug and Draco gave them a strict warning to behave before Harry gripped Magic's collar and Draco held Harry's arm and they disapparated.

——

The group of three landed in the overgrown garden's of Malfoy manor and Draco sighed, house elves were sold back to the ministry when their master's or mistress's were dead or incarcerated in prison. "I'll let you and Magic into the manor and I'll be back in a bit, I need to go and acquire some house elf contracts." Draco said as he opened the door to the house before turning and apparating away.

Harry sighed as he let go of Magic's collar and she bound away to explore the new surroundings.

——

Later that day, Draco came back with three new house elves which got to work in the gardens and in the kitchen. Draco and Harry went around the separate rooms to Tergo* all the dust and blood left over from the death esters away.

That night they settled in the bed that was in Draco's old room with Magic at their feet, Draco couldn't wait for tomorrow. He would finally see his mother again for the first time in six years.

~683

Tergo* is the cleaning spell used to clean blood, dust and grease and clean objects.