Epilogue - Going Home ✅

Draco stood in the living room waiting for Harry and Magic to come. His mother was standing off to the side as he was transporting their stuff back to their home in America. He'd already left his mother's stuff off at one of the Black Cottages in Scarborough.

Narcissa stared at her son who seemed to be blatantly ignoring her presence in the room, She sighed quietly to herself and walked up to her son and gave him a hug from behind, "I'll missed you son." She whispered.

Draco froze for a second but turned and hugged his mum back, "I'll miss you too, mother." They let go of each other and smiled, at that moment Harry came in with his hand on Magic's collar, "Sorry I took so long she didn't want to come down from our bedroom."

Draco smiled as he took Magic's collar to let Harry give his mother a hug, "Please look after, Draco, won't you, Harry dear?"

Draco rolled his eyes playfully and Harry smirked before replying, "Of course, Narcissa. Thank you for allowing me to stay with yous."

The Black woman just smiled and Draco took his arm and they disaparated to their house in America, "Home, Sweet home." Draco said.

"Definitely."

The End.

~210
——

A/N - Thank you to all of you that have made it this far in my fan fic. I hope you all enjoyed it! I want to thank everyone who voted, commented or even just read the story. It means the world to me. I hope you have a good day or night wherever you wonderful people are in the world.

~SandefurdaSlytherin