Chapter 24 - Old Aquaintences ✅

Harry sighed as he packed his papers into his leather satchel, it had been a long day and everyone had left, closing the shop three hours ago. He'd knew that he didn't make it back in time to have dinner with his boyfriend and his mother. He was supposed to be there tonight too, to discuss the arrangements now that Harry and Draco were moving back to America in a couple of days. They had offered their home to allow Narcissa to come and live in America with them but she didn't want to leave England and didn't want to stay in the manor alone now.

Harry had gave his permission for her to stay in one of the Black houses and she had filed for a divorce and had her name changed back to Black. Harry opened the door and closed it, locking it before he headed off to one of the apparition point's. Then he seen some people that he remembered, Hermione and Ron Weasley. He'd learnt that they'd gotten Married straight after they'd left Hogwarts. They must have been out on a date night, he thought to himself as he passed them, keeping his hat covering his face as much as he possibly could without it looking creepy.

Harry couldn't help but breathe out a sigh of relief as he passed his two ex-best friend's, 'they hadn't recognised him!' Though just as he celebrated in his head he heard a voice. "Harry, is that you, mate?"

Right then and there Harry wanted to sink into the ground, 'DON'T TURN AROUND! Whatever you do, DON'T TURN AROUND.' And slowly but surely I turned around. "What do you want, Weasleys?"

Hermione looked aghast, by the use of their last name but said nothing of it, "It's good to see you Harry, but why did you leave."

Harry wrinkled his nose at the insufferable woman and snarkicily replied, "I don't think that's any of your concern." Harry said before he marched himself off towards the apparition gate before he couldn't stop himself from losing his temper and saying anything he might regret.

~354