Chapter 19 - Severus Snape ✅

A/N - Thank you @DanganRonpaEvilNaegi The puppy is now called 'Magic'
——

Draco stood in the doorway of the kitchen, he had just taken Magic out for her afternoon walk while Harry stayed in the house to make lunch for all of them.

Harry usually walked Magic for half an hour before breakfast and Draco walked her before lunch for half an hour. In the evening after they had eaten, both Harry and Draco took Magic out for a walk for an hour.

"Well what's cooking for lunch, love?" Draco asked as he went to hang Magic's leash on the coat hanger. He then walked over cockily and grabbed Harry's waist and started to leave sweet kisses down his neck.

Harry tried desperately to ignore what Draco was doing him so he tried to answer the question. "Macaro... ugh and cheese.

"What did you say, love? I didn't hear you." Draco retorted teasingly as he continued to leave sensual kisses down Harry's neck.

"Stop tha... you praat!" Harry snapped, though the real threat to his words was lost as Draco's teeth nipped his flesh, leaving a dark red mark on his pale skin.

"I didn't know that was the name of a meal, love." Draco said lifting his mouth off of Harry's neck to admire his work. Purple and red love bites littered Harry's neck, not in any real pattern.

Harry turned around to Draco and pouted, Draco smiled lovingly back and started to peck and pepper kisses all over Harry's face making him giggle cutely. Draco couldn't help but fall in love again and again when Harry giggled, it was like the moon coming out on a cloudy dark night. It was welcomed.

Harry turned around and started serving their lunch while Draco went to wash his hands in the kitchen sink, before quicly setting the table and sitting down as Harry brought the plates over.

——

Draco decided to look in the diary to see if his mother had wrote back but instead he was faced with something... exciting. His godfather had wrote to him. If you didn't know, Severus Snape was Draco Malfoy's godfather, this had happened when James and lily were about to have Harry and they had decided to name Sirius his godfather. Most don't really know but Severus and Lily had made up and were best friends again, but James had been forceful and made Lily name Sirius Black, Harry's godfather. Lily had said to her best friend that she wanted to name Harry his godfather and Severus was excited. When Lily told him what had happened, he was upset, but pretended that it was okay.

Lucius and Narcissa, who were also expecting Draco had seen how down he was and of course knew why. No one had volunteered to be Draco's godfather and it was going to be passed onto Rodulphus Lestrange - Bellatrix's husband. When Narcissa offered Severus the opportunity to be Draco's godfather he jumped at the idea. He and the Malfoy's had been good friends at school, so it didn't come to any suprise when Severus was named Draco's godfather. And Draco was very happy to hear from his godfather.

——

Draco,

I am grateful to know that you are well. Your mother told me about the journal and has allowed me to write to you. As I'm sure your mother has told you, you are suspected dead in the British wizarding society. The dark lord is at his hight in his reign, and I advise you not to return until the war is over and until the light has won. As for yourself and your 'friend' I will be sending two sets of sixth and seventh year books. I hope this will be helpful.

Remember that if you get found that you know the location of my manor, it has been renovated since the start of the war, so if you or your 'friend' find yourselves in need of another place to stay. Consider your options wisely, the dark lord suspects your dead - don't let him find you.

Keep yourselves safe.

Your godfather,
Severus Snape.

——

Draco smiled to himself, he knew that the owl would be the last items or letter he would recieve for a long time from his godfather. He tresured them dearly, sighing, he got up to go see what Harry was doing. Maybe they could have a good snogging session or two.

~734