Chapter 1 - missing... ✅

Smokey - Harry's cat form
Harry - when In human form

Harry or Smokey as Draco called him was lounging on Draco's bed in his room. Draco had left daily for classes and returned at lunch to feed and spend time with him. Draco seeing that the kitten didn't like any of the 'food' the elves brought for him, started bringing him chicken and sometimes some roast beef.

Smokey was enjoying himself immensely, he hadn't had to look at the traitors for a three days now. It gave him time to calm down and unwind from the shocking revelations that had surfaced over the last number of days. Leaving Harry to question every detail of his well-fabricated lie of a life.

It was almost the end of classes and Draco would be back any minute. Smokey since he was in the mindset of a cat couldn't wait to see his 'owner'. He was keeping a firm emerald eye on the door practically bouncing where he lay, waiting for the blond to unlock the door and come in.

The sound of the voices were heard outside the door, causing the kitten to curiously poke it's head out of his sleeping position. Draco came in along with Pansy who was clinging on to his arm. Blaise shut the door firmly behind them knowing about his friends new pet.

When Smokey looked towards Draco, he noticed the blond didn't look too happy having the harpy clinging on to him. He looked like it was the most torturous thing on earth, having to listen to her whine and bitch about the most idiotic stuff ever. This is honestly how Ginny has always acted... actually let's not go there.

As soon as Pansy saw Smokey she squealed and ran towards him putting her head down eye-level with the small tabby. Smokey having none of it, scratched Pansy across her cheek. Feeling accomplished he curled back into a small ball of fluff again, but not before seeing Draco's eyes gleamed in delight at the his actions.

Pansy being Pansy started complaining about the fluffy rat that had just scratched her and most likely given he a disease of some sort. Not that anyone really cared so she got up and stormed out of the room.

Blaise left soon after her; said he needed to do some homework or something. However all that boy does is do homework and study, so half the time I don't believe him.

Once again it was just Draco and Smokey, Draco then bent down to lift something out of of his satchel, picking up Smokey's curiosity. Draco leaned back on his pillow with Smokey repositioning himself on the blond's chest.

Draco drew his own attention to the Prophet while Smokey saw a huge picture of himself as a human, centre of the front page. Cocking his head a bit he focused in on the paper, studying the headline.

Boy-Who-Lived, Missing!

Draco who was also reading the front page was joined by Smokey and his peeking human interests. He had wanted to find out what had been said. There was also word of a death eater attack; which Smokey felt Draco tense upon looking at. Smokey or Harry knew by now that Draco was being forced by his father to become a death eater but he really didn't want to be. Anytime anything at all was mentioned about the war he tensed, Harry also not willing to fight in a war anymore could never join the dark in revenge of Dumbledore. He just wanted to stay neutral. Smokey's eyes shifted back onto his human picture. He had been reported missing...

~611