Chapter 13 - Leaving ✅

Third person PoV:

It had ended up that Harry and Draco had to go to Gringotts, since Harry just couldn't read Latin for the life of him. This was risky, leaving Grimmauld Place was risky, Harry could leave under strong glamour charms, but Draco couldn't. The mark could track him, they had tried to get a goblin to come out to the house but they couldn't. The goblin had said something about something and left it at that. However the goblins understood the importance of their meeting and had said they could come by the floo to griphook's office, well then at least that was something.

Grabbing their Hogwarts cloaks, Harry had transfigured his into a Slytherin one so no one would take any notice to his. The two had chosen to keep their hoods up and with that Harry and Draco stepped into the floo and to Gringotts they both went.

——

The blond and Black haired boys stepped out of the floo at the same time. They were a five minutes early for their meeting, Draco had insisted that they leave early and arrive early so here they where. Deciding to make themselves comfortable, they each sat down on a wing chair each and waited for Griphook.

They sat in awkward silence until the small creature showed up and led them towards the ritual chamber.

——

(A/N: I couldn't be bothered to make up a ritual soooo imma skip it)

Once the hour long ritual had been finished Harry and Draco decided to empty the Potter trust vault, since Draco's father had shut down his. Harry had a total of 600,000 Gallons and a bit in the vault that had been collecting up for years. They had decided that they would be moving to a muggle town in America, much to Draco's distaste. Although the two agreed that it would be their safest bet, Gringotts had some American properties that where in muggle towns. They could be hooked up to the floo system and wards could be put around them to prevent the trace and muggles fining out about magic. So it was a win win.

They allowed the goblins to set up the buying of the property and warding using the Potter family vault. The goblins would give them the one-way portkey in a couple days time and they would be free to leave. All they had to do was pack up the house and send Kreature over with their stuff.

It really was coming together now.

——

It was about four days later, the portkey was being delivered by a goblin within the hour, Draco had just finished the packing of the last boxes downstairs for kreature to take over to the new house. There was an abrupt bang at the door and Draco heard Harry yell from the library upstairs, "Don't be dropping anything!"

Another loud 'Bang' came from the door which had sent Harry running down the stairs. When he saw Draco's eyes fixed on the front door, he knew what was happening. Harry grabbed Draco's arm and tugged him up the stairs behind him, a couple flights later and panting from both boys they had made it up to the attic. Draco casted notice-me-not charms over them as they crept towards the window looking down on the entrance. Surely enough there were order members standing around the door. Loud bangs could still be heard from downstairs making goosebumps appear and tingle under their skin.

Harry got up and ran, Draco following close behind them as they heard the floo. Standing there was a goblin who held out a portkey to them. The briskly thanked the goblin before rushing off to check the rest of the house, making sure it was free of valuable items no matter how dark they were.

As the door thundered down to the ground and the wards fell they two boys activated the portkey and they where gone with a small crack.

~665