Chapter 4 - The plan... ✅

Harry then realised that he nor Draco wanted to go back to Hogwarts the following term of the next school year, the only thing he had to do was convince the blond...
—————

Harry turned away from his thoughts to ask the blond the lingering question that had been circling around his busy brain.  "Draco?"

Draco turned to the younger boy, still feeling angry with himself for his stupidity on not casting the animagus revealo spell.  "What, Pottah?!"

Draco was beyond pissed off, he had told his cat... no Potter, his secrets. The darkest of them too, he didn't want to join the dark but his father had other ideas. His father forced his politics onto him. Everything in his life was controlled by his father and there was nothing he could do about it. No matter how much he wanted to break the chains he couldn't. He was powerless now, and he hated it, really hated it. He was to join him this summer break, and he was scared of what was to come. You would be daft not to.

Harry pondered saying anything the plan that was brewing in his head, but went ahead with what he wanted to tell the older teen. "Draco we can get away from this, we just have to come up with something."

Draco knew this was what had to be done if he ever wanted to live his own life. Then he thought back to the younger boy's 'friends' and grimaced, "What about your mudblood and blood-traitor? Are you going to bring them along as well?"

Draco watched closely as Harry's face matched the grimaced on his own.

Harry looked around himself before turning to the blond and snarling back a pained and angered answer.

"They can go and piss off of all I care, save their own backsides!" It felt good to get that out of his system that had been really bothered over the issue of his ex-best friends.

Draco held out his hand for Harry to take but had to make a speech beforehand, "You found out that some wizard's are better than others Potter. I can help you there."

Harry looked down at Draco's hand and smiled before taking it.

Draco smirked gleefully at Harry's handshake and exclamation before opening his mouth again, "Okay then Pottah, what's this big plan of yours?"

—————

Draco relayed all of the plan to Harry to make sure he didn't forget or leave any bits out. "So, you want me to leave my manor a week into the holidays and meet you in the middle of a muggle neighbourhood?! And what do you suppose we do after that?"

Harry smile that was plastered over his face faltered a bit before he replied,  "We flee the country."

"You're ridiculous! How are we meant to pull this off?" Draco exclaimed, baffled that Harry had gotten through his life by just winging it.

"Just trust me, Draco." Harry said though he really didn't sound overly convincing.

Draco glared playfully before asking, "Since when were we on first name bases?"

"Since you adopted me as your beloved kitten." Harry mimicked in a high pitched voice and with adorable looking puppy eyes that no one could bare saying no to.

Draco rolled his eyes before sneering, "Shove off, Pottah!"

Harry honestly didn't think he could persuade Draco to run away with him. Now it was only a matter of time before it happened, he were going to leave the country. Away from all the madness of his life, he would finally be free. And so would Draco.

~601