Chapter 2 - "POTTER?!" ✅

Draco had, had enough! Potter was the talk of the school, even when he wasn't there! Draco at that moment was in a rage, Pansy hadn't left him alone all morning and it was wearing thin on his patience. Blaise had left him for the library and what's worst of all, the two of what's left of the golden trio came up to him and accused HIM of kidnapping Potter! Like what the f... would he want with that arsehole!

Draco couldn't be bothered to go to classes that day, so he had decided to spend the day in his dorm, but first he had to lose the pug-faced girl clinging onto him like her life depended on it. That was a chore in itself!

After about an hour of trying to escape the obsessive witch's clutches, Draco had succeeded. So he travelled back to his room in the depths of dungeons of the Slytherin common room. He had just about got into his room when Blaise stopped him, rolling his eyes he turned and tried to have a cool conversation with him although he got that fed up that he snapped. Blaise quickly departed seeing that it was the best option as to NOT get his head bit off. Draco took deep breaths to tried and calm himself before entering his room. He smiled when he saw his kitten curled up on his forest green silk sheets. Draco made his way over to his bed and sat down beside the kitten, who had woken up as the mattress sunk beneath Draco's added weight. Draco smiled as he petted Smokey, finding this kitten had made him feel so much more happier even curing his recent sour mood.

Draco must have fallen asleep as when he woke up it was almost 6:30 in the evening. He still had half an hour before dinner so he quickly got up and scourgified himself before unpacking his satchel and quickly leaving as not to miss dinner.

Smokey seeing that Draco had left, quickly changed back to his human form, He had not been in his human form since the incident. Harry, having also woken up was blushing profusely as he had fallen asleep on Draco's chest. Harry after getting over his blushing catastrophe pulled out one of Draco's defence against the dark arts textbooks from his bookshelf; somehow he managed to get lost in the text until he heard one word...

"POTTER?!"

~411