Chapter 15 - Movies ✅

A/N - Forgive how late I am with this chapter... I forgot 😅 sorry if it seems rushed.
——

"Hey, Draco?"

It had been about a month since they had moved in and even though they lived in a muggle town, they had managed to make it 'homey'. Draco had heard that the war was now in full swing and it looked like the dark was losing. Draco had been insistent about having a daily prophet, Harry knew why but didn't say anything. Draco had wanted security, and the only place he would find it at was the new page that listed the deaths of wizards and witches due to the war.

"Yes, Harry?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies?" Harry looked down, he felt awkward asking Draco, it was really only to get his mind off the war.

Draco surveyed Harry, the raven haired boy had just asked him if the had wanted to go to the movies. Harry had looked down at the ground, he had felt a tinge of... something. He didn't know what it was. Whatever. "Sure, let's go." He said shaking himself from his thoughts.

——

"So is there anything particular, that you wanna see?" Harry asked as they walked out of the alley that they had apparated into that was across the road from the cinema.

Draco pondered his options for a moment, they had been to see quite a few movies already so he knew what genre he liked most; crime, comedy, action and horror. Since they seen a horror last weekend he decided for a replaying comedy, 'Home Alone'.

They bought their snacks, AKA, a large popcorn bucket and a Fanta for Draco and a medium popcorn, chocolate bar and coke for Harry. They were directed to the door and told their seat numbers. sitting down they waited for the movie to start.

——

Draco couldn't not put the movie in his top ten, it was hilarious. Him and Harry were still in fits of laughter by the time that they had left the cinema's doors. They stumbled into the alleyway that they had arrived from.

Still in fits of giggles, Draco had unknowingly trapped Harry between his body and a brick wall. The laughter soon died out after that and they realised what position that they where in. Harry shifted awkwardly from foot to foot as Draco leaned the palm of his hand flat against the wall. Draco used his other hand to tilt Harry's face up so eyes could meet, as silver met green the ravens breath hitched as the blond lowered his lips to meet Harry's.

As they touched, sparks flew and they got lost to each other's lips. The kiss was breathtaking, once Draco pulled back he had realised what he had done, fear struck his face and Harry was quick to comfort him by pulling him in for another short yet equally amazing kiss.

As they pulled away from each other's lips for air, Draco looked down at the ground. "Harry?"

Harry smiled button reality was in complete and utter turmoil within, "Yes, Draco?"

"Will.. will you be my boyfriend?" Draco asked finally looking up from the ground and into the raven haired boys deep emerald eyes.

Harry's breath caught in his throat as he answered with a stutter. "Y.. yes of course."

The two kissed again love and passion melting it's way through their lips to each other, showing that this was exactly like they both wanted.

The two smiled at each other as they pulled back with a gaze that they had never held with each other before. Smiling, Draco gripped Harry's arm and they disappeared with a small crack.

~615