Names(Important Announcement Included)

Hey everyone, Jess here!

Have you ever wanted your opinions and thoughts to have an impact on this fic? Well now you can! I need all your assistance with selecting two names for two different characters in this fic.

Character 1: You may be wondering, who is the cute garrison cadet in the cover image for this chapter? Well that's one of the characters I need help with naming.

Here's some traits to guide your ideas: he's shy, meek, and quiet. He's your typical mousey outcast at school, some may even consider him weird or strange. But he's actually kind-hearted and sweet, not many know of his compassionate nature though since he keeps to himself so often. He also has hidden inner strength and bravery. This guy will end up playing a significant role, so he needs a great name!

Character 2: You know him, (you probably hate him) it's.... James Griffin! Yes he may have a canon first and last name, but I have an idea for S7 that requires him having one in the middle. And who wouldn't want to give this loathsome jerk a 'horrible' middle name? Everyone probably has a decent grasp of his character at this point despite him not having much 'screentime', so I will give you some other pointers.

Of course I'm looking for names with meanings that fit him or go along with his traits, but you could also pull inspiration from other sources. Perhaps its a name of an evil/manipulative character from another fictional work, or maybe a villainous historical figure. It could even belong to someone you detest in real life. Extra points for it being embarrasing and/or it being a name that would most likely be hidden and kept a secret!

My only rule is that they must be actual names! So as much as you want to, you CAN NOT suggest for James' middle name to be 'trash' (or poop-head or jerk-wad or... you get the picture) However, I do get that these are fictional characters, so 'unofficial'/'made-up' names (like Zarkon) are allowed as long as they actually sound like they could be a real one.

Please leave your suggestions in the comments or message me your ideas(yes you can come up with more than one!), I'm not the best with names... ;-; And I know you all are a creative bunch after that art contest and seeing the theories/predictions some of you have sent me, so I'm counting on everyone to bring forth some amazing names that would suit these two polarly opposite boys!

And now for the important announcement. Things in my life have... changed to say the least. For lack of better terms, my world has been turned upside down. So I haven't been doing great recently, nor have I felt well enough or have even had the ability to continue with my next chapter for the past week.

Don't worry, I'm trying my best to keep my spirits up and I'm not discontinuing this fic anytime soon, but these are uncertain times for me, more now then ever. So I may not be able to keep a steady schedule or update this fic very often. Expect Hiatuses. I hope you all will be patient and understanding with me on this. And before you ask, no I DO NOT want to talk about what's going on, but virtual hugs, best wishes, and prayers are greatly appreciated!

I will try to get my next chapter out sometime soon, but if I can't it will be a bonus chapter of sorts instead. Contents of it may include unused ideas for this fic, scrapped storylines, pointing out easter eggs and frequently overlooked details, etc. Of course it could also become a Q and A if anyone has any questions.