(Y/n), I Need To Tell You Something

Hello, Jess here!

If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions about this chapter let me know, I'd like to hear from you :)

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter

When Allura entered the control room, she looked like she meant business. She had an elegant white armor suit on. It had pink, blue, and black details along with aqua "v"s on her shoulders. Her hair was up in a bun and she was still rocking her earrings and crown. Even though she looked ready for battle, she was still an elegant princess.

"You six paladins were brought here for a reason" she began saying with determination. "The voltron lions are meant to be piloted by you and you alone. We must fight and keep fighting until we defeat Zarkon. It is our destiny. Voltron is the universe's only hope. We are the universes only hope."

"We're with you princess" Shiro responded, voicing your thoughts. You and the others left the control room while you were pondering the meaning of Allura's words. Being called the universes only hope and all felt pretty overwhelming. You knew you could pilot well and you were averagely smart, but that was it. You scoffed at yourself, if you were the universes only hope, the universe doesn't really stand a chance.

Compared to the others, you felt average and mediocre. You started to feel sad as you compared yourself to the others. You weren't as good as a leader as Shiro nor were you as smart as Pidge. You couldn't fight like Keith or be as sweet and supportive as Hunk. You got too irritated easily for that. Even Lance, with all his flirting attempts and such, he seemed to be pretty good at lifting others spirits and making light of a tense situation. You couldn't do that, you were too serious.

You continued following everyone else until you got to a large area. You walked though a hallway with 3 evenly spaced doors on both sides that led to a large empty room. Allura placed her hands on a wall and a second smaller room appeared. The room now in front of you had six pods along the curved wall. In each pod there was a suit of armor, complete with a helmet. They all looked identical except for the detail color, which corresponded with the lions main color. You went over to yours which was on the far left. You may not act like a team with the others but you would definitely look like one.

"Cool!" you said excitedly, snapping out of you faze. Even though the armor didn't look as elegant and princess-like as Alluras, it still looked elegant in its own way. It also looked very sturdy and protective, 'maybe the universe would have more of a chance if you wore it' you thought hopefully.

"Boys and (y/n), it's time to suit up" said Shiro.

"Yours rooms are down the hall" added on Coran, pointing towards the hallway behind you.

You went to your room, not caring to see who took the rooms around you. It looked like a basic college dorm with a bed, two dressers, a closet, and a bathroom. It seemed to have the same design as the castle. You decided you would explore it later, you had to put your armor on. You got undressed and slipped on the black body suit. It covered your whole body except for your head and it had gloves and socks built into it. It seemed tight at first but melded to your body shape in a matter of seconds. It felt quite confortable, but not too comfortable that you would fall sleep in it.

Then you slipped on the white chest plate, which also melded to fit you well. It didn't feel as comfortable as the suit, but it didn't bother you as you could still run around your room in it. Plus, it was so tough that you could punch your chest and not feel a thing. Maybe it was just because your punches were weak, but it still proved that the armor was strong. Then you slipped on the leg armor, belt and boots.
You looked in the mirror and you saw all the matte sliver details on your shoulders, knees, elbows, wrists, and shoes glisten. They weren't as shiny as the lion, but they were still reflecting some light. there was also a shape in the middle that looked like a v with a pentagon cut out of the center from the top half. You figured it was the symbol for voltron because it looked like a v, the first letter of voltron. You then slipped on your helmet.