✨twenty one✨

✨ "so you can match your shirt with your shoes but not your words with your actions?"

    When Elena and Jeremy realized that Brynn was there to stay, they bombarded her with dozens of questions revolving around an old acquaintance named Rose

She had encountered Rose a few times, but the girl named after a flower never left an impression on the Original. So she was unfortunately no help when it came to expanding the knowledge on Katherines sire line.

Brynn was trying to stay invisible. Little unknown fact about Braylen Mikaelson is that she hates ghosts. She thanks God that she can't see them, and she actually pitied Jeremy because he could. Seeing dead people is a gift to some people, but after how many people Brynn has killed, she'd probably have an army of people waiting to haunt her.

So when Jeremy announced that Rose was indeed in the room with them, goosebumps appeared all over her arms and the hairs on the back of her neck stood straight up.

Damon found her actions comical and he couldn't help but laugh at how childish she was being.

Brynn rolls her eyes, but continues shivering.

"Is she lonely on the other side?" Elena asks.

The small amount of respect Brynn had for Elena went up the tiniest bit. It was refreshing to know that a human could care so much about supernatural beings.

"She says not to worry," Jeremy passes on the message. "She's happy."

"Is she still hot?" Both Elena and Brynn glare at Damon for his totally irrelevant and inappropriate question.

"She misses you." Jeremy says.

Jeremy looks back at the ghost for more instructions on what to say and what he receives is both relieving and alarming at the same time.

''Tell him I'm rooting for him and Braylen.'' Rose tells the younger Gilbert. He stays quiet so Rose gets on with the reason why Jeremy was talking to her.

"She says she was sired by someone named Mary Porter."

"Ahh. Scary Mary." Damon says.

"Okay, umm, no offense Rose, but I'm terrified of ghosts and cannot stand to be in this room any longer, okay? Great." Brynn rushes the words out of her mouth so fast that the others barely caught what she said.

Damon heard enough so he let her go.

Brynn, finally able to take a breath of air without Rose present, sighs and leans against the brick of the building.

The Original just takes a minute to look at her surroundings, cringing at and old man leaning on his car digging in his nose. She even laughs at a woman who tripped over a banana. How cliche.